NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

PS: Does anyone know when the Kameo Co-Op is coming?

Im not sure but I will happily do some co-op with you online as I love the game, very magical!

just a few questions about GRAW

I know you can heal your team when they are down but is there anyway to heal yourself when you are alomst dead ?

And on the side of the box, all my other games have colour and it matches the front, but my graw looks shit and it has just text on the side with the game name on the side. Is everyone elses like that ?

And on the side of the box, all my other games have colour and it matches the front, but my graw looks shit and it has just text on the side with the game name on the side. Is everyone elses like that ?

Yeh, King Kong is the same. It looks rubbish!

where did you pre-order from ??

play.com..... thats weird you got yours from graingers, a prestegious game shop near where i live aswell benton's not to far up the road, get there by metro but whitley is easier. I got graw yesterday as promised its mint, surprised im not playing in now.

Yeh, King Kong is the same. It looks rubbish!

well thats shit :angry:

I got graw yesterday as promised its mint, surprised im not playing in now.

Aye its a great game, im far on it now like

will go on to hard missions soon as im done with normal

I guess I'm one of the few who's not going to get GRAW...

maybe second hand later on.

Am I the only one that doesn't give a shit on how the box art looks at the side of the box? If the game plays alright, then I'm happy.

I guess I'm one of the few who's not going to get GRAW...

maybe second hand later on.

Second That.

Anyone here down to try and get a few big GRAW games going later tonight? I'm around any time and I'm really anxious to see what we can make of this with more than four or five players.

THIS MIGHT BE A SPOILER :woops: I DUNNO

BUG ON GRAW

ON "BULLDOG" MISSION

seems alot of people are having the same problem :( just read on the offical forum http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/3291043913/m/2101016124

im off to restart the mission to see if it will get past this part. I will let you know what happens

*EDIT*

Well restarting the mission worked, but thats shit having to restart the mission.

An update will prob be on its way soon

Just to let everyone know I have updated the first post with lots of general information about Xbox 360, mainly for people who are interested in buying the console but don't know much about it.

I have included a link to the GFAQs release list, as it covers releases for Japan, US and Europe and is pretty accurate.

So I was playing like normal and the 4 lights of the xbox guide button on the controller were flashing ....?

Just thought I'd advertise it here aswell. I've got a 360 Hard Drive I'm selling on ebay, and the link can be found >>Here<< if anyone's interested.

Free p&p if any r-e forum user wants it.

So I was playing like normal and the 4 lights of the xbox guide button on the controller were flashing ....?

batterys need replacing

Batteries running low dude!

just a few questions about GRAW

I know you can heal your team when they are down but is there anyway to heal yourself when you are alomst dead ?

Only way I've found of healing yourself a bit is those weapons lockers, when you use them the first time it gives you a slight health boost, say taking your status from red to yellow, or yellow to green.

How is GRAW for all you lot?

It looks good.. not sure i want to buy it though

Best 360 game so far IMO.

Only way I've found of healing yourself a bit is those weapons lockers, when you use them the first time it gives you a slight health boost, say taking your status from red to yellow, or yellow to green.

aye thats the only way iv found aswell m8

which i think is shit, there should be lil health kits dotted all around each mission

Real men don't need health kits. Like me :D

LOL :bouncy:

Just been watching that Spore video on your site m8, looks amazing

Do you know if its coming out on the 360 ?

Ah okay, bit obvious really :woops:

Looks like I'll be using the play & charge kit I bought the other day for the first time:)