NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

I suppose but that made me remember about that Captain jack person but it says hes coming back in the 3rd series.

That could have been a scrapped storyline, or a foiler.

I suppose but that made me remember about that Captain jack person but it says hes coming back in the 3rd series.

He was ressurected at the end of series one anyway, although it was never clear wether or not he did die or was just knocked out and came round again.

What? The only similarity that th characters have is a - he has a top hat and beard and b - he's fat. Neither Tom Hanks or fat Bastard share any actual character traits with Kay's character. It's like saying I'm exactly like David Hasslehoff because I have a car.

What about Tom and Kay's characters both being quite upper class and awfully polite? And Fat Bastard and the monster having that cheeky grin, being obsessed with eating, and generally being pretty gross?

And Fat Bastard and the monster having that cheeky grin, being obsessed with eating, and generally being pretty gross?

That describes my little brother.

What about Tom and Kay's characters both being quite upper class and awfully polite? And Fat Bastard and the monster having that cheeky grin, being obsessed with eating, and generally being pretty gross?

Tom Hanks played a southern rip off of Alec Guinnese's wonderfully slimy charcter from the original ealing classic. Fat Bastard is a baby-eating Scots stereotype with comically bad hygene, who works for a spoof Bond villain. Kay's character was a loud-mouth, obnoxious, controlling English gent who turned out to be a big yellow alien who aborbs people and displays victims faces on his body. They're not similar. In any way at all!

Tom Hanks played a southern rip off of Alec Guinnese's wonderfully slimy charcter from the original ealing classic. Fat Bastard is a baby-eating Scots stereotype with comically bad hygene, who works for a spoof Bond villain. Kay's character was a loud-mouth, obnoxious, controlling English gent who turned out to be a big yellow alien who aborbs people and displays victims faces on his body. They're not similar. In any way at all!

Well okay, I'm just saying that that's who they reminded me of, anyway.

He was ressurected at the end of series one anyway, although it was never clear wether or not he did die or was just knocked out and came round again.

It was 100% clear that he did die, the Daleks exterminated him. Rose said "I bring life" and brought him back.

Yep, the Dalek's showed no mercy in killing Jack, but she brought him back, as shown when he jumped bac up taking deep breaths, and just missed the Tardis leaving.

By god what a finale we're in for. The Cybermen vs. the Daleks, the human race caught between an epic battle! It's definitely the Daleks, the death ray was shown killing someone.

By god what a finale we're in for. The Cybermen vs. the Daleks, the human race caught between an epic battle! It's definitely the Daleks, the death ray was shown killing someone.

Never really watched last series of Doctor Who but this series rocks, so much better than any i have seen. David Tennant kicks ass as the Doctor. I haven't seen all of this series so did the bit at the end Telly mean that:

Rose is getting killed off?!

I don't think so its the cybermen from the parallel world versus correct earth. Allowing for introduction of Torchwood series in mid-October to take place. And introduction of doctors new assistant.

I don't think so its the cybermen from the parallel world versus correct earth.

The ghostly figures knocking around the place would tend to suggest that. String theory and all that jazz.

Hmm the next two weeks should (hopefully) be quite good, interesting trailer at the end of this week's episode. Plus Billie looked really attractive in the very first shot.

Anywho, the mother from this week's episode, was she in Mile High? Looks and sounds similar.

I don't think so its the cybermen from the parallel world versus correct earth. Allowing for introduction of Torchwood series in mid-October to take place. And introduction of doctors new assistant.

So why would they use the exact same visual and sound effects as lasts years Dalek episodes? No way they would recycle that effect, this isn't 70's Doctor Who. Besides there have been rumours of a Dalek/Cybermen war for months now. I thought they would use this for series 3, the trailer convinced me otherwise.

I can see were STU is coming from it does very much look like the daleks lasers. Also I can't remember the cybermen having lasers in this series and something flying in the sky, like the daleks do, is firing lasers that look and sound like the dalek lasers.

I can see were STU is coming from it does very much look like the daleks lasers. Also I can't remember the cybermen having lasers in this series and something flying in the sky, like the daleks do, is firing lasers that look and sound like the dalek lasers.

Actually it was me that said that, first post after the preview was shown. Here is my evidence that it is Dalek's vs. Cybermen with planet Earth caught between.

Dr.jpg

I have a theory that Rose actually gets converted into a Cyberman, or at least killed by them. I can't see her being exterminated by the Doc's worst enemy.

Looks like a dalek nosel - I'm geussing there's probably another lone Dalek in Torchwood as part of the collection. Looks like the doc might have requsitioned it as a weapon.

Someone said to me today that they saw the Dalek weaponry being carried by the Doctor, I only just noticed. I would put money on the Daleks being in this episode after a lack of them this series, because it really was pointless wiping them out in an unseen storyline. They need a good return. If not, then I'm guessing the Cybermen have gone to Gallifrey and harvested the Dalek weaponry from the obsolete dead Daleks.

Remember where the Doctor is hes in Torchwood, I bet you anything they have parts of the Darlek left behind and the cybermen nick them and go on a rampage, or its going to be half clip show and half new episode

OMG!!! FINALLY saw saturdays episode last night and it was such a fun lil one!!! much improved on the week before with Peter Kay. i cant beleive the series is almost over :( still it looks to be phenominal! :D

Its said that the daleks (if there are any) are alternate daleks, from the same dimension as the cybermen, and will be jet black.

Where did you hear that? That would be cool, give them a new edge. I think Mickey will return if the Cybermen have got into the universe again. Definitely Cybus's Cybermen? I heard the Cybus music but that could just be the Cybermen music form now on.

I'd love to see the parallel universe Cybermen fight the Cybermen from our universe. "EXCELLENT!".