NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

i love the music from End Of Time Part 2

Doctor Who Unreleased Music - Regeneration

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I have to say one thing I do love about the new doctor is his outfit the bow tie one anyway does invoke a more vintage feel.
Though for me that's another issue because the two styles seem to conflict one another... the youngest looking doctor dressed to look like someone much much much older.

Though for me that's another issue because the two styles seem to conflict one another... the youngest looking doctor dressed to look like someone much much much older.

see thats why i'm hoping there are these more cerebral moments where he gets chance to show us an air of wisdom so to speak that shows off this talent that Matt Smith apparently has to act much older than his years! If not I do sense epic fail if all we get is this boundlessly jumping enthusiastic kid.

My heart just dropped when the old geezer knocked 4 times.

:(

(i watched the catchup episode hence the lateness =P)

Trying to console myself with a few episodes, one or two that i missed actually, dont quite know why..

..... Allons-y !

My heart just dropped when the old geezer knocked 4 times.

:(

(i watched the catchup episode hence the lateness =P)

Gahh, same, and then the look on the doctors face.....:weep:

Did anyone see basshunter enter the BB house?

He looked like he coulda been the new doctor.

The End of Time pt2:

The good: I thought the scenes between the Doctor and the master were good and the part where wilf and the Doctor were talking trying to give him the gun.

I liked the "He will knock four times" twist at the end and him going to visit his companions.

The regeneration dragged on a bit but after when he notices his chin and he isn't ginger was funny.

The Bad: There wasn't too many bad things' The timelords seemed pointless without them im sure they could've thought of a more imaginative way for the doctor to have stopped the master.

Donna's mind exploding, all it did was knock out some people then she forgot again.

Wilf he annoys me.

Donna's mind didnt explode, the Doctor said he put a protection on in case she did start remembering

Finally watched the christmas episode yesterday and GOD DAMN that was awful. Hoping the New Years one will be better. Intend to watch tonight or tomorrow.

Part 2 is def. better than Part 1

Part 1 wasn't that bad, is much better on a second viewing :) The problem with it is it's majorly just set up

I've changed my DVD order to Blu Ray. Should get them Saturday :D

Edited by Serebii

ya part 1 was just a way to hype up part too really, but it had good moments

Watched the 2nd episode and also not so fond. Across the whole two hours there was perhaps less than half an hour of actual events, and the rest was just filler.

And try as I might I can't see the trailer for the new series and see "Doctor Who: The Teen Years"

Watched the 2nd episode and also not so fond. Across the whole two hours there was perhaps less than half an hour of actual events, and the rest was just filler.

And try as I might I can't see the trailer for the new series and see "Doctor Who: The Teen Years"

Dear lord Ashley, don't be so negative

For one, Matt Smith is much closer to 30 than teenager. Second, the age of the actor holds no bearing on the quality of the show and the new show runner is the writer of the episodes many people think are the best of Doctor Who

I wasn't saying I won't watch/give it a shot/age affects anything. I just see it and it looks like some sort of spin-off. Or a Disney direct to video sequel.

But the episodes were mediocre. The season four two-part finale was much more of a closure in my opinion.

(and im still not loving Moffatt, but he's obviously better than Davies. Hell, at times the writers of Corrie are better than RTD :p)

I wasn't saying I won't watch/give it a shot/age affects anything. I just see it and it looks like some sort of spin-off. Or a Disney direct to video sequel.

But the episodes were mediocre. The season four two-part finale was much more of a closure in my opinion.

(and im still not loving Moffatt, but he's obviously better than Davies. Hell, at times the writers of Corrie are better than RTD :p)

You not what you joke about it but Corrie has some of THE best comedy writing on a weekly basis of any TV show.

Hilariously, one of the producers of Season 1-4 of Doctor Who is now the head of Coronation Street

Bet you didn't know that

Outgoing or ingoing head? (not that it really matters, but curious).

Season 4 finished over a year ago :heh:

The Specials are in the Season 4 production code

As far as i'm concerned, I couldnt care a rats bahooty. As long as he delivers a great performance, and the stories are there, I don't care how old he is - and to be entirely fair, he looks older than 27 (sorry, Matt!).

You simply can't judge from 30 seconds, but I think Smith looks quite promising.

The Specials are in the Season 4 production code

That's just silly :p

As far as i'm concerned, I couldnt care a rats bahooty. As long as he delivers a great performance, and the stories are there, I don't care how old he is - and to be entirely fair, he looks older than 27 (sorry, Matt!).

You simply can't judge from 30 seconds, but I think Smith looks quite promising.

Personally he looks under 27 to me...

And are you aware of the irony in "you can't judge from 30 seconds...but he looks promising?" :heh:

I'll give him a fair cop. But the new assistant doesn't help the teen image either. Pretty sure she's jailbait.

According to Wikipedia, Karen Gillan is older than Billie Piper was when she started on Doctor Who...but thats still younger than me. God I feel old lol

Edited by Serebii