N-Europe

Ice Age 2: The Meltdown

Stocka

I abso fucking lutely hated Ice Age, thought it was incredibly boring and is the only film i've almost fallen asleep at ODeon watching.

You obviously haven't seen Syriana then! :zzz:

Saw a bit of it on itv last night, wasn't too bad, a dvd is lying around the house somewhere so I may watch it all the way through tomorrow, dunno if I'll see the sequel or not.

i also loved ice age. very witty, god voice overs and a few clever parts. watched it too the other night as it was on TV and it still holds up to as good when i watched it for the first time. i have 2 cinema tickets for 5 quid so i'll probably utilise them for this film... CMON!

oh btw, its set afterward the first movie when global warming begins and they have to escape the oncoming heat. My favourite quote of many in Ice age:

'so ya got two melons'

I personally loved this as it goes, however madagascar....that's another story the fact i fell asleep says it all and i never fall asleep in movies, i mean the one redeeming quality was the penguins and its like the minute my brain got enough of them it just switched off.