NEurope
darkcloud

Learn Japanese together!

Ok, it seems there might be a problem with my method of everyone getting hold of it properly? If you are having problems please pm me. v.v;;

Ok a small update........ There is no problems. :) Everything is going well. :) Please tell me if you didn't get a second pm from me. :)

∧_∧

(´∀`* )

⊂二、  ○  

\  ) ) 

/ / / 

(__)_)

/sigh......... Damn the lack of ability to bump threads....... Anyway.......

Anata wa nihongo ga wakarimas ka?

Hai hai! Watashi wa amerikajin desu!

(I don't know how to say english person so I'll pretend I'm american =P)

If I have kids they're gonna be forced to watch Anime and such just to learn Japanese, hahaha!!!

Nan datte!?!?!?! I only wish that was enough at this age. ; ;

Without subs... :heh:

English person is igirisu-jin, but you might as well say gaijin (foreigner, but usually means westerner).

Yeah, but to say "watashi wa gaijin desu." would sound wierd. =P

Good point- it's also almost a self-insult.

Yep it is. lol

Well as far as being called a foreigner can be insulting. :-/ Bleh depends how it's said I guess. lol

This looks well interesting. I started learning Japanese when I attempted A levels at school, but quit as had to try and focus on other subjects.

I may want to join up during easter if possible? As having a basic understanding in Japanese would be nice to chuck on a CV for any potential employer.

Brilliant idea aswell darkcloud.............as then everyone is kinda spurring eachother on.

i totally forgot about maybe putting it on my CV, great idea Colin.

i totally forgot about maybe putting it on my CV, great idea Colin.

im currently downloading it now, and ive a question to ask.

whats the difference between seeds and peers. which one is the one i download the stuff off? and is is the other whichever one the one showing how many is connected to you downloading it off you while you download it?

I intend to take the JLPT (Japanese language proficiency test) level 4 this year, as it is apparently very easy, but will be great on my CV.

Just did lesson 1, I think I'll be needing to review it again. I thin kI just suck at languages, I can barely do German at GCSE level, oh well! I'll be investing lots of time in this.

Watashiwa Eingogal Wakarimass!

Yay, even though my spelling is awful I can say something in Japanese, hooza!

Watashi wa eigo ga wakarimasu! Is how it should be spelled. :)

Anata wa nihongo ga sukoshi wakarimasu! =P

Hei? Squosh!

I was thinking that if I did the lesson in the daytime and did it while sleeping maybe Japanese will sub conciusly get into my head. w00p

You know these "anata wa" and "watashi wa" things are often not neccessary, provided the subject is implicit. Also, I think you should be careful using "anata" as I think its use is rather complicated.

I think we should give ourselves an exam.

I was thinking, the exam should be an oral one, and it requires you to sing

"Zankoku na tenshi no teeze"

i can sing the first part, dont i rock.

dabooker........ Ermmm can't work that out to save my life....... My gf can't either. rofl...... XD

Ganbatte!

Oh and dabooker I know the whole song! XD WOoooh..... Can't sing with my girlfriend around though cause she isn't allowed to hear me sing yet. ^^;

dabooker........ Ermmm can't work that out to save my life....... My gf can't either. rofl...... XD

Ganbatte!

Oh and dabooker I know the whole song! XD WOoooh..... Can't sing with my girlfriend around though cause she isn't allowed to hear me sing yet. ^^;

hmm i wrote it wrong then

heres how it sounds

koo soh ba america ji meh

and

lets hear you sing it then;)

lets hear you sing it then
I reckon he should sing it for the revo podcast.

Rofl maybe one day when my girlfriends out I'll make a recording of a section..... Someone else can do the rest to share the embarresment. XD

Tomorrow I'm going to sort something better out for this........ I'll see what I can do........ It might actually have to wait til tuesday though because I have to buy my tickets to Japan tomorrow. XD

In any case this thread will be a lot more organised in a couple of days.... I actually have quite a few plans for now/the future. :)