NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire

Spore inspired game

Man, thats addictive. i spent about half an hour on it, and had to close the window to stop me playing more. I got really deep, but then the bigger animals started picking on me.....:cry:

Quite Fun. Got bored after 5 mins though. Maybe because I played it when it was posted on digg.

Inspired by Spore eh? I'd like to play this but the link isn't working for me...

Service unavailable or somesuch...

I didn't really get what i was meant to do, i'll probaly go back to it in a bit though.

Edit that: for some reason it wouldn't work properly in firefox, but it worked fine in standard windows explorer.

try the 'how to play' link

but basically, you eat little plankton to get strong then attack the other fish to grow and evolve.

once you clear a screen, eat a red fish to dive deeper or a blue one to head back to the surface.

I think I beat it, I killed the fully evolved worm in the "black" area, no more red things to dive deeper down.

Addictive game.

I completed it. Pretty boring if you ask me. I only completed it 'cos i couldn't believe that was the game and thought that there must be something else later on.

Sign in to follow this