NEurope

Apparently the organiser of GDC is totally biggin' up what Iwata and Ken have to say.. whether this is just him hyping up based on an educated guess or whether he has actually seen the notes or rehearsals of what is going to be shown or something is not for me to say.

Well, actually he has seen the keynote speeches beforehand so he knows what he's talking about! Can't remember where but I read somewhere that he must check the keynotes beforehand and "approve" them so he's definitelly seen them.

The actual expo itself is open at 11.30am American time, so in a few hours we may start to hear about what Nintendo's offering on the show floor, and why it's booked so much space...

that's for ds wifi demo downloads lol. Demo pods & a lot of comfy stupid couches to sit

that's for ds wifi demo downloads lol. Demo pods & a lot of comfy stupid couches to sit

please delete that and type in ..

its for playable revolutions..:idea:

we'll all pretend you never wrote it , cus the more i see it the more i believe its true ..i mean i love my DS , but you had your turn , you goofy 2 faced basterd...:bouncy:

so... where can we see live streaming video tomorow for Iwata's speech?

EDIT: -08:35 PM- by the way... 16 hours and 55 minutes left for the keynote, I believe.

Im getting confused with this keynote and when its taking place... with all the different timecodes ect. so please tell my ... in how many hours is Iwata getting on stage to make his keynote speach?

NOTHING at Harrison's speech. Ps3 controller at E3 :(

Maybe Nintendo will share less info tomorrow because of sony's semi-silence?

Who knows. Few hours to go!

Sorry for the English.

Again this is being over hyped. Oh well, going to be a lot of dissapointed people.

Again this is being over hyped. Oh well, going to be a lot of dissapointed people.

Of course it's being over hyped, but that isn't new, is it. The way I see it:

[1] There's GDC, then E3. Which would you reckon will be ideal for dropping bombs of biblical scale? Of course E3 not GDC.

[2] Based on that, would you reckon it's better to BUILD hype towards E3, or release pressure and have a climb down at E3? Build hype, for sure.

[3] So, it's obvious that GDC will be used to build hype, not to release it. In other words, we'll have even more unclear & abstract information released, which would lead to even more speculation.

Tadaah!! Even more hype towards E3. :santa:

they will show big things that arent that exciting, like the online stuff that no one ever talks about.

I think it'd be good if they reveal the name of the system, even that would take away talk from the PS3!

Still, I'm not expecting anything really newswise, might be an intersting speach still!

The main focus will probably be Twilight Princess, and possibly even showing it being played with the revmote. Release dates would be lovely.

They could confirm the Rev's final name, talk software or hardware and maybe show controller shell. I can't see them revealing the secret or game footage to be honest.

I don't like the overall look anymore. It's gotten bulkier. But what i don't like is how the top is not straight.

I don't like the overall look anymore. It's gotten bulkier. But what i don't like is how the top is not straight.
people! we have a nitpicker :laughing:

you can always take it away from it's base/suport and it'll be straight. As for bulkier I like it more this way with a little more meat :P might mean better final hardware specs mind you :hehe:

Nitpicker? Me? That's true actually. I'm a perfectionist lol

But I just gave my honest opinion. Good point about the stand, i keep forgetting it is standing in a seperate stand. Let's hope for some good footage tomorrow :)

Apparently it's mostly a DS booth... Here's the images from IGN, ripped direcly from the link Hellfire posted, I gave myself the work for other forum, so... why not posting here aswell...

gdc-06-nintendos-booth-20060322015708444-000.jpggdc-06-nintendos-booth-20060322015713225-000.jpggdc-06-nintendos-booth-20060322015716287-000.jpg

gdc-06-nintendos-booth-20060322015638024-000.jpggdc-06-nintendos-booth-20060322015641211-000.jpggdc-06-nintendos-booth-20060322015643945-000.jpg

gdc-06-nintendos-booth-20060322015646523-000.jpggdc-06-nintendos-booth-20060322015649633-000.jpggdc-06-nintendos-booth-20060322015711115-000.jpg

->[Click to enlarge]<-