NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Blackfox

Conspiracy Theories - post your favourite!

black fox

I hate to be a spoilsport but gorillas don't use 'diapers'.

o yes they do, ill send u a pic if u really want

demonmike04

erm, if you could detect sarcasm, you would of realised i was joking.

The only female is Kong's mate, which apprently has a 'Mysterious fate'.

bet he ate her and then him and his some bombed new york in a stolen plane that he stole while on top that building

and u r a spoilsport blackfox :'( stop ruining my childhood

There were 2 different stories about the Pentagon attacks by people who actually saw it.

The people who said it was a jet were paid off by the Government to stay quiet. Those who said it was something else weren't got to in time by the FBI?

Anyone have access to bank records for random people around about that time? :heh:

Yeah, the plane crashing into it is complete bull in my opinion, i never believed it from the start.

Were did the wings impact? If the plane was travelling over 400 miles per hour, and 'skidded' on the garden, it would of blew up at that point.

How come the highway lights were blown AWAY from the pentagon, if the plane crashed into them?

Some of that information was taken from the Loose Change video, but most of it is using initiative. The wing impact and highway lights blown away from the pentagon were what i learnt the day after the terrorist attacks.

Oh yeah that's on.. sometime, as soon as i saw the ad for that show i immediately thought of this thread.

Terrorists and the pope? Do you mean the Pope has terrorists or the terrorists were aiming for the Pope?

Because if you meant terrorists aiming for the pope, thats pretty much proven. Its instinct that tells you some one would like to kill an important figure, but just over a decade ago in korea, a terrorist was living there and was practicing terrorism with home made bombs. He got on a plane with a modified Casio watch, 2 batteries and a bottle. Harmless you say? Well, in his shoe was hidden wires, inside the bottle with liquid nitroglyciren. He made it into a bomb and hid it in the life jacket pocket and set the Casio watch to alarm in 4 hours time, just enough time to explode will its flying over the pacific on its next flight.

The bomb went off, killing one person and putting the flight in jeprody. That was a practice.

He was soon found out, he's home was raided and among the plans was plans to kill the Pope whilst the Pope made a visit. The other plan they stumbled across was 12 men with more powerful explosives with the same technique to board 4 different planes (3 on each or each man on 4 flights, not sure).

But if you meant the Pope has terrorists, i went around explaining myself for no reason...great. lol.

nah its like the pope and his advisor have been conspiriting...(im dumb) with some terrorists, im gonna watch on monday

Sign in to follow this