NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Blackfox

Conspiracy Theories - post your favourite!

My favourite one is:

God made the world in 7 days.

:laughing: Nicely done man.

I still have doubts about the Moon LAnding being real, i beleive we've been there since, but not sure if we landed there i 1969.

I have a teacher who says Elvis is still alive, living in BArnsley ¬_¬

lol munky, that 1 HOUR! LONG! video makes it a very gd argument, and if u go on those sites at the end it shows loads of reasons to proov america killed that many of its own citizens, to keep the hold on their country and a good reason to attack iraq

wtfs wrong with them to do that

it all seems a bit too correct to be true and the plane pics all looks different to me

the logo is different too

all very suspicious to mee o.0

Do any of us know what truly goes on inside of a government? I believe the bit from MGS2.

Adding to that Loose Change video, america has been responsible for another plane going into a building.

By 'accident' a military aircraft crashed into the empire state in the 1940's. It could of been an accident, for the building was very new at that time and they might of wanted to see it, but why would you go that close to a building in a plane?

aparently one of those planes on 9/11 was heading for a nuclear power station, which, if hit could easily have whiped out most of america, but

they were reported in so needed a new target before being stopped,

i found this report on a website

which the next day my geography teacher who i HATE said that this

was a theory that many beleived but no1 can report the us government without being done for treason or something like it

what a load off bull...umm twadle

Do any of us know what truly goes on inside of a government? I believe the bit from MGS2.

yeah me too, raiden just totally walked through that door, no matter what the man says!

\I seem to remember a large monkey attacking the Empire state at one point. Conspiracy? It was a robot being controlled from the Pentagon!

Got a couple of pics from the plane theat hit the empire state for people to comb over:

Judgin by the picture, that plane was about the same width of the empire state, as the Boeing was to the WTC, but why didn't the jet explode and cause the thing to collapse?

empirestatebldgcrash.jpg

The Empire State was primarily constructed with reinforced concrete where the WTC Towers were constrcuted with steel as the mafia held a monopoly in the cement business at the time of their construction, therefore making the concrete choice too expensive. The concrete would have reacted differently to the raging inferno from the exploding planes. Plus the plane that hit the Empire State could have been carrying less fuel, made of different materials etc.

hmm so what are your views on the 9/11 conspiracy, do you think that the government would do such a thing? i have to say the 'loose cahnge' video was very persuasive but then gain they are made for that purpose...hmm

The only thing that flaws Loose Change is were are all the people that boarded the hijacked flights? It does explain they dont know, but if they knew that i would be out my very house right now gaining attention to the video.

king kong sadly died mikel

Best not tell him about Father Christmas, or the Tooth Fairy aswell, eh? ;)

Best not tell him about Father Christmas, or the Tooth Fairy aswell, eh? ;)

Im for telling him, i like peoples reactions..

The nazi moon base seems untrue, but i do know the Nazi's invent the flying saucers in order to attack america more efficiently, flying from germany over the atlantic was not an option for them, so they invented something that could survive flying over the north pole and fly over canada to america.

Smart thinking.

whats this about tooth fairy and mr claus? u better tell me b4 i get angry....

im looking at u black fox, tell me off for my 1st ever post will u *shakes fist*

What happened to King Kongs son? I never saw Son of Kong.

Kong had a son? I heard his daughter put anthrax on her tampon, but thats just a rumour.

On a serious note, i've never actually heard of Son of Kong, might have to go on Jack thompsons new enemy (wikipedia)

he had a son and duaghter?

if u dont mind me asking wtf kind of giant female gorrila are we talking about mrs kong?

i mean having a giant baby gorrila means giant baby gorrila diaper and whos gonna change that?!

we had enough trouble with kong without mrs kong coming along saying who killed my husband

just point at the guy next to you *it was him* and edge away to the nearest building

\I seem to remember a large monkey attacking the Empire state at one point. Conspiracy? It was a robot being controlled from the Pentagon!

Got a couple of pics from the plane theat hit the empire state for people to comb over:

Judgin by the picture, that plane was about the same width of the empire state, as the Boeing was to the WTC, but why didn't the jet explode and cause the thing to collapse?

empirestatebldgcrash.jpg

The WTC was actually plane proof at the time of building too, due the the crash into the ESB. :smile:

I also think that "not landing on the moon" thing is rubbish. The people that argure that obviously know nothing about even basic physics.

if u dont mind me asking wtf kind of giant female gorrila are we talking about mrs kong?

i mean having a giant baby gorrila means giant baby gorrila diaper and whos gonna change that?!

we had enough trouble with kong without mrs kong coming along saying who killed my husband

just point at the guy next to you *it was him* and edge away to the nearest building

I hate to be a spoilsport but gorillas don't use 'diapers'.

erm, if you could detect sarcasm, you would of realised i was joking.

The only female is Kong's mate, which apprently has a 'Mysterious fate'.

Im for telling him, i like peoples reactions..

The nazi moon base seems untrue, but i do know the Nazi's invent the flying saucers in order to attack america more efficiently, flying from germany over the atlantic was not an option for them, so they invented something that could survive flying over the north pole and fly over canada to america.

Smart thinking.

It was a German invention but the Russians seized it after WW2 and it was them who used it to croos the arctic to America. So then the US government invented the aliens story because if people said they saw a russian warcraft people would believe them but if they said they saw an alien people wouldn't. They even got Hollywood to make films about them.

Sign in to follow this