Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Coursework?!?!

Demuwan

Exactly the same with my Graphics lessons! Did hardly anything in the actual lesson and did my whole coursework in three days just getting it done for the deadline, still got an A as well!

Damn you must work fast! I had to do a 30 A3 page assignment on the design and displaying of leafley holders to be put in the school. It bored me so much I ignored it until a few days before deadline and I got an E. Still it meant I had more time to concentrate on other subjects. My Business Studies grade would have been abysmal if I concentrated on Graphics.

It's actually pretty amusing to look back on GCSE now I'm in uni. seriously, you kids have it so sweet you have no idea. me? I'm about to write an essay on marxist, feminist and psychoanalytical approaches to late victorian gothic horror. shabba!

Coursework at GCSE is not too bad from what I rember. The trouble I always have with any big piece of work is actualyl starting it. Once you start it and get a bit done, you get into that frame of mind to carry on and you realise it's not so bad.

I'm in my second year of college and I don't have to do any coursework at all. I don't mind it so much cos I'm fine with exams.

First year Physics coursework was pretty dull. Didn't enjoy it. The only courseowkr that would have interested me was in the second year where you research into your own thing (ie black holes) and write up a report. But I did not bother to take the second year.

Guest Stefkov

dang, ive got about 3 weeks until my electronics folder has to be in. ive got 32 pages and he says theyre not linked together, they have to "tell a story". fook off.

ive nearly finished my IT cousework, piss easy, al i got to do if finish thae website as youve seen in my thred, ad then type up about it. lso a user guide then im done, and getting an A/A* in IT, which is all i want. all my spanish coursework is done, gonna fail the others though, i know nothing of spanish, only a little and im doing higher.(my school is a language college so we have to take a language. :mad::mad:

Im doing my art exam in two days. thursday, then another on the 17th, the coursework for that has doe be done i dont know when. science coursework i did was piss easy, she basically told us what to do! i only had some minor mistakes which i had to correct. just some words, i used which werent right.

english coursework was the same as science, she told us what to do, did it got A's. maths in the same way. RE's just crap and i dont care if i get a crap mark in my gcse for it.

It's actually pretty amusing to look back on GCSE now I'm in uni. seriously, you kids have it so sweet you have no idea. me? I'm about to write an essay on marxist, feminist and psychoanalytical approaches to late victorian gothic horror. shabba!

Course you doing, out of nosy interest?

Here's one: unless the idea of doing absolutely nothing (and I really mean - NOTHING) thrils you in some perverse way, avoid taking the Scottish Higher Computing course. I swear to god, I knew less about computers after I finished the course. You get to learn facinating things (possibly every other week), like how computers may one day start transmitting whole MEGABYTES of data to each other every MINUTE, and that even SMALL BUSINESSES may be able to aford them. The final test is the worst, with fantastic mind-bending questions like (and I quote):

"A holiday travel company wants to install a computer system for it's customers. One is has Graphic User interface. The other is a Command interface system. What is the difference between these two systems? (10 marks)."

To put that into perspective, that's about 10% of the whole paper, and the time limit is nearly 3 hours. the whole fucking paper is like that. You seriously have to work for your marks. At what exactly still aludes me. My teacher used to teach maths.

I love that great feeling you get when you finally finish an essay! After working all pretty much all weekend, I managed to eventually get it done and handed in... 15 minutes before the deadline :D Just one more to go before the end of term, then I can relax and enjoy my lovely 5-week Easter vacation :D