NEurope
ZeldaFreak

Rate Your Dinner!

I had Toast for dinner I'd give it a 6/10 pity there isnt a rate your tea thread I had a nice meal of yorkshire pudding, new potatoes, roast potatoes and beef I would have given it an 8/10 if this was rate your tea.

I had Toast for dinner I'd give it a 6/10 pity there isnt a rate your tea thread I had a nice meal of yorkshire pudding, new potatoes, roast potatoes and beef I would have given it an 8/10 if this was rate your tea.

I thought my thread I made was about:

Tea = Dinner**

Lunch = Dinner (if you live in the north)

** Thats what I meant

OK

6 for a toast? Must have been real nice! lol what's going on out there, toast getting 6/10 and beans on chips 9/10. Not that I'm any better mind you, I gave a pizza 9/10...

I guess it's the Famitsu rating syndrome.

I thought my thread I made was about:

Tea = Dinner**

Lunch = Dinner (if you live in the north)

Add supper there as well :laughing:

well 5 is average and I quite like toast so I'm not gonna give it a below average rating am I?

Dinner tonight consisted of some cheese on crackers and 3 tomato's. Man, am I going to be hungry in the morning. 2/10

Last night for my tea I had a fruit corner and a peperami. I rate it as ... great.

I had two slices of homemade bread buttered with ketchup i'll give it a whooping 7/10

mine gets a 6 baked pot beans and cheese mmmmmmmmmmhh its good being a pore student

Home made shepherds pie tonight.

Another 10/10, can't beat home made stuff.

Last night I had a wonderful home-made spaghetti bolognase, was delicious and earns a 9.5/10 (the only thing that can beat it is home made sheperds pie!

Had food, was great. 7.

The other day I also had food, but it wasn't so great. 7.

Had some great homemade musted chicken casserole with rice, however did too much rice thus will only get a 8/10

argh! making me hungry! doing an all nighter on uni work and run out of food, coffee and pro plus :(

i had Chicken Burger + Chips from Nosh Da' (uni fast food place), wasnt too bad for a change but overpriced (£6.50 for that + popcorn + drink! thank god im catered!) as usual so 5/10

Nice bit of chicken breast tonight, diced with some pasta in a lovely cheese and mushroom sauce.

10/10