NEurope
ZeldaFreak

Rate Your Dinner!

Last night I had felt like I needed pizza so got an M&S Stonebaked italien Mozzerella and tomato pizza, really good very tasty. However the sunblushed tomatos tasted a bit to sweet for me. I'd give it an 8.9/10

Hmm this is most prob gonna get locked, see the post a few posts down?

Or is there some hidden meaning to why this topic is here?....hmm...

i cant see why its going to get locked. Im sure peoples had another dinner since september 2005.

i cant see why its going to get locked. Im sure peoples had another dinner since september 2005.

Not me, I'm starving.

Might treat myself to a meal tonight.

They like locking topics :weep:

They like locking topics :weep:

Only when you post shite.

Im willing to keep this open since it hasnt been done since Septmber. This isnt a license to post spam.

I actually had some veggi sushi last night. it was alrighty. but i dont like vegetarian stuff. 8/10

Last night consisted of whatever was left in the fridge, so I had couscous with some fried tomato and red pepper with a baked potato topped with a bit of left over bree. It was alright, but nothing special probably about 6/10

i had cheesy garlic bread and chips from the kebab house.

best munch for stoners

Only when you post shite.

Im willing to keep this open since it hasnt been done since Septmber. This isnt a license to post spam.

But what if we had spam for dinner?! ;)

Anyway, last night I had a lovely roast chicken with roast potatos, peas, stuffing and gravy. Chicken was mst excellent as were it's fellow food stuffs, as a result I give it 9/10!

I had a Chicken Balti, Pilau Rice and a Naan from my local Indian take away excellent as ever although it loses marks because it took an hour and half to arrive. 8/10

I had an Indian Takeaway had some proper Tandori Chicken to start with, plus some basic basmati rice with a scorching Chickhen Madras and a Nann bread. I'll give it an 8/10 quite simply the curry was too hot, probs the hottest curry I have ever had, (but thats when I compare it to Tescos Chickhen Madras :laughing:)

Last night i had Sausage and mustard sandwiches! And guess what? Too much mustard, made my nose flare up instantly.

Its a nice feeling i admit :)

Last night I had home made garlic and herb cheese burgers with a load of wedgies.

Yum yums.

A perfect 10.

There's no point rating college food, I'd always give it 0/10. Same old plastic beef and rock solid roast potatoes for lunch today :(

There's no point rating college food, I'd always give it 0/10. Same old plastic beef and rock solid roast potatoes for lunch today :(

What crap...why dont you just forget the rules and go to a chippy!

What crap...why dont you just forget the rules and go to a chippy!

Believe me, I try my best to 'supplement' the college diet, but as a poor student I can't afford to eat out/get a takeaway every night.

I was eating lamb one night last week and found something unusual stuck to it. So I scrape away the gravy and take a closer look. What is it? A piece of plastic with the text 'tear here' printed on it. Bloody hell, they could at least remove food from the packaging before serving it!

lol. One of the most phenomenally interesting thread I've seen in the "pointless category" in a long while. Well done.

Unfortunately due to various reasons these 2 days over the weekend have been a pizza weekend for me. Yesterday was American Hot by Pizza Express I got from sainsburys and it'll be the same tonight... I feel their toppings have decreased in generousity in the past year. Still it was good 9/10.

I had quite a nice beef stew last night, with a baked potatoe.

The stew didn't have as much liquid as I might have wanted, but it was quite good, and the potatoe was one of the best I've had.

8/10.

(Tonight I'm having another meaty meal - roast lamb)

I had a nice huge plate of Spaghetti bolognaise, with lots a cheese, mmmmm, very nice!!!! very filling too

ummmm, wasnt enough, but did taste nice soooooo.....8/10

Just finished a rather nice toad in the hole, with home made chips and some quality heinz baked beans, can't quite decide wether it was as nice as last nights roast or not and so i'm gonna give this a 9/10 as well!

But what if we had spam for dinner?! ;)
sign0020.gif

Anyway, today I had lovely roast chicken with roast potatoes, mash potatoes, gravy and carrots. The mash was good and I would give it 9/10.

Tonight I had more of the same curry with buttered bread, (not any normal kind of bread but home made by my dad in a bread maker (should be available on the NHS that bread should)).

It would have to get a decent 7.9/10 just for the fact I got 3 meals out of it Saturday, lunch today and dinner.