N-Europe

Does anyone know for sure if the free-hand controller will be connected by a wire?

21st century cowboy

in life there is a such thing as stupidness ... its all around us .. call it an energy force if you will ... im not gunna bother making points cus thats not my thing .. but what im saying is someone has to distribute this stupidity ..to equalize and balance all the elements that make us human ...basically if everyones only cool or informative ...stupidity dies , balance becomes unbalance , small skiny weak childen beat on older stronger siblings and school bullys , grandmothers pop out new borns at age 65 , :bouncy: clowns stop laughing , and bees stop stinging ... you really want to live in a world like this ..i dont ... im doin this for you guys .. lets restore order ..get stupid : peace:

Uh..ok?

Can you at least attempt to use some structure and full stops? I have a lot of trouble reading your posts.

Someone block that guy, his posts belong on NoE or ONM forums.

As for this, it could be wireless but i think it'd go through the controller, and the nunhcuk attachement would needs batteries, there is no battery pack on. And you wouldn't be able to have 4 controller+nunchuks linked up to it, like we have seen on the teaser trailer.

Oh I'm sorry but last time I checked the topic was dead, we concluded that the first party controller will connected by a wire and mad catz are free to do what they want but we expect due to the limitations of the wireless frequencies it may in fact be impossible to have 8 individual wireless devices being co-ordinated all at once.

So you can suck my balls if you think I'm going 'off topic' because it's over.

It's still related to wireless peripherals.. and if you knew anything about guarana you'd also know that I was being sarcastic.. he's been adopted as the clown of the forum thanks to some of his comments over the last few days.

I was merely poking fun at him because he managed to miss his mouth.

So you can suck my balls if you think I'm going 'off topic' because it's over.

if you knew anything about guarana you'd also know that I was being sarcastic..

I won't suck your balls and I never said you were going 'off topic'.

I don't know anything bout guarana so feel free to comment and speak your opinion. : peace:

I still stand by my original comment tho.