N-Europe

OK i Had to post this!!!! (cosplay)

CompSci

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about dinner... at my place?

You've really been a ladies man lately, Sayid. The terrorist woman in the photo, Shannon, and I suspect a little from the french woman. You should know better.

NOW FIX MY TRANCIEVER.

[edit]

For those of you unaware of Dabookerman's amazing resemblance to Sayid from Lost, this was a reference to that. It's on-topic since this is a cosplay thread afterall. How about some Sayid comparission shoots, Dabookerman?

You've really been a ladies man lately, Sayid. The terrorist woman in the photo, Shannon, and I suspect a little from the french woman. You should know better.

NOW FIX MY TRANCIEVER.

[edit]

For those of you unaware of Dabookerman's amazing resemblance to Sayid from Lost, this was a reference to that. It's on-topic since this is a cosplay thread afterall. How about some Sayid comparission shoots, Dabookerman?

adamsayid.jpg

just for you guy

adamsayid.jpg

just for you guy

You are a fool if you don't pretend to be Sayid when talking to drunk chicks when your partying.

On another note...

Why did some one have to mention cheep cosplay on ebay?

I Just had to buy some :/

Heres a quick photoshop of what i hope it looks like on me.

DiemeXFantasy.jpg

(Clouds outfitt from FF7 advent children, sligtly modified)

vv001c.jpg

I'll be going to an anime convention in a few months, Ameocon. I've decided I'll try cosplaying, although I wanna do a really good job of it. Methinks Leon (RE2 style) would be kewl...

Why Leon everyone? his hair is the ugliest most faggy hair ever...

(it got a littlebit better in RE4, but in RE2.. I have no words for how horrible it looks :P)

Btw. (edit)

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/ssoh/cosplay/catgirl.jpg

and

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/ssoh/cosplay/1055252957398.jpg

WoW! :shock::smile: