N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With an outlook on life like that, how can one not expect life to look upon yourself in the same fashion.

If I was to say I did not expect life to look at me like that, I would be telling a huge fib!

Anyway, enough with the bollocks, who is that in your avatar?

If I was to say I did not expect life to look at me like that, I would be telling a huge fib!

Anyway, enough with the bollocks, who is that in your avatar?

You amaze me sir, the world is your oyster a fellow once said. Do not go gentle into that good night.

You amaze me sir, the world is your oyster a fellow once said. Do not go gentle into that good night.

*hand over mouth in shock*

Calza, rest assured that SOME people here know who your avatar is.

Heh, what a fun arguement. I'll rate yours both

Calza

8 / 10 - Didn't recognise it as Björk at first but that just adds to the goodness ^.^ Anyways yeh, nice and vectory and i like the colours

Villan

6.5 / 10 - Much as a I like anime i don't like that sort of generic style much (I know theres a word for the style but i forget it). Still, looks pretty good, especially with the slight border.

No Dan I pretty much think you hit the nail on the head, it does look pretty generic.

I rate yours a pleasing 7/10. The doorway suggests opportunity, the silhouette suggests caution or ambiguity and the faded out colours suggest a distant time that one looks fondly in remembrance.