NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
phez_boy

guess whos back in business...

did u try doing that google thing searching for 'unparalleled level of play'? i have no idea what that was supposed to achieve coz i didnt get anything of interest

It sounds good, but I doubt any of this is true.

Who believes blogs anyway?

Never heard of this blog before. Is it famous in some way?

blogs are shmogs who cant afford their own website. no offence if u have/own a blog

:P

"No End Soon will have physics."

He sure does know what he's on about doesn't he?

I stopped reading at this point.

is true that the speech was really short. i read somewhere that it supossed to be at least a 2 hours speech. So maybe those "last minute changes" were true. Also Nintendo Power said: "Keep your eye on Reggie, february 9th", maybe they knew "something more" and that "something more" suffered "last minutes changes", or maybe nintendo power is telling us: "LOOK AT HIS POCKET!!! IT´S THERE!!! (the controller). Or maybe.... I don´t know :wtf:...

I NEED TO BELIEVE IN SOMETHING!!! :cry:

hmm i was looking at the sight a couple days ago and i clicked onto revo-gaming.net like they sais they had an interview and this came up

http://host.surreal-media.com/suspended.page/

(it comes up as a different link, try it. but it always came up that for me)

i dont know what to think of it, i know what you mean its a blog etc etc nothings true. but this person has told us loads of stuff about the project. so meh

i think his hints are about that zelda projected floor fish demo at e3, you know the one where you walk and step on fishes etc..

his clue, blue ocean, fish, which is the solution to the revolution's graphics, sole (as in step on) groundbreaking

"No End Soon will have physics."

He sure does know what he's on about doesn't he?

I stopped reading at this point.

Same here, its like listening to a kid try and make sense with a few words he has only just found out.

Mr. Reggie? Its Mr.Aimes, the guy has obviously only heard the reggie part of the name.

Also, didnt some website prove this blog is a fake by contacting the owners?

It was another site which was confirmed as fake.

And I believe this blog. Really I do. And I think the game no end soon was confirmed in one site.

Well in the end we'll see.

yeah ign brought up that rumour by adding No End Soon to the revo's game list. nothing's confirmed yet. and by nothing, i mean: nothing, we know not even the final name of the console. period.

Also, didnt some website prove this blog is a fake by contacting the owners?

i think that was seriousgamer007 blog... tho we all new that was fake after we read it

From the blog:

I’ve noticed I might have confused some people as well when I wrote No End Soon would have physics. Logically you can’t do a lot with this statement. Problem is I can’t reveal anything more than this at the moment when talking about “physics. This also has to do with the delay, as the physics also indirectly resembles to the “secret†feature of the controller. I promised to talk about it in a Q&A I’ve had with Kevin weeks ago, but this is one of those things I can’t reveal more about now, because of this delay. I very much regret this and I apologise for this.

He also says that the third feature has been developed with ATI. Strange, since it has something to do with the controller.

PPU = Physics Processing Unit? ??

yap. read this answer matt gave to a reader in ign:

"PPU stands for Physics Processing Unit and it basically does for complex physics-based calculations what a GPU or Graphics Processing Unit does for graphics. What's the point? Well, in theory, a PPU would take the load off the CPU by freeing up physics calculations, enabling the CPU to handle other stuff. There is a big debate in the industry as to whether or not a PPU is necessary at all. Some people claim that a system like PS3 would benefit from it because it would enable Cell to truly flourish with other responsibilities. Others claim that Cell is powerful enough that it eliminates the need for a PPU altogether - that it is a waste of space and money.

At any rate, I'm fairly certain at this point in time that there's no PPU in Revolution so there's really no point in speculating about what it may or may not bring to the table. Fact is, developers with working hardware haven't seen or heard anything that might suggest the system utilizes a PPU, but more telling still is that software houses without hardware are being told to think GameCube architecture and spec up. Adding a PPU would make that more or less impossible because it would change the way developers approach Revolution from a programming standpoint."

If anything I'd have thought the multiprocessor approach would be good for Revolution, not that I care.. but it seems like an efficient way of doing things.

3 small french fries are more fatty than 1 big english chip, because of surface area.

I know that analogy relates in no way to microprocessors but 'tevs

Fact is, developers with working hardware haven't seen or heard anything that might suggest the system utilizes a PPU, but more telling still is that software houses without hardware are being told to think GameCube architecture and spec up. Adding a PPU would make that more or less impossible because it would change the way developers approach Revolution from a programming standpoint.

Not really. It's easy to plainly ignore the PPU and if they use the NovodeX physics API (which is used a lot) access to the PPU is automatic.

However, if there aren't any details on it it's likely there's no PPU. Nevers say never though.

Sign in to follow this