NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Super Mario RPG (for Switch! - 17th November 2023)

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Is that for a piece of clothing? I know you can get two of those for 30 and 100 jumps

Yup, the Attack Scarf. By far, the best accessory for Mario. Boosts all of his stats by 30, and also protects against instant death attacks. Only Mario can wear it.

Combine it with the second best piece of armour, and it makes him almost invincible, with little downside.

Unfortunately, the best armour is what you get for 100 jumps... That's 85 jumps with a 3 frame window. Even I'm not that loony to go for it!

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 2

In this episode of Nintendo Continues To Be Weird About Their Music!, here's a 3½ minute compilation of music from the game put up by Nintendo UK:

I mean, at least it sounds awesome :p

15 hours ago, Ike said:

Remind me to never do this again.

Wow. What enemy did you do this on? Best I did was a 53. 

45 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Wow. What enemy did you do this on? Best I did was a 53. 

Spikeys in Mushroom Way, they are immune to jump attacks so you can just keep trying on them until your out of FP basically.

I just watched when Mario overlaps the spike/lands on the silver visor (?) part to hit A. You kinda get a feel for it after a while.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ike said:

Spikeys in Mushroom Way, they are immune to jump attacks so you can just keep trying on them until your out of FP basically.

I just watched when Mario overlaps the spike/lands on the silver visor (?) part to hit A. You kinda get a feel for it after a while.

You absolute madman! I didn't have the patience for it. Especially when I realised it's exactly the same window as the SNES game (3 frames)

Just bought this for relatively cheap in order to get ready for TTYD. Hoping to start playing it tonight.

Sign in to follow this