NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
demonmike04

Cradle needed for most retro game downloads?

god i hope not, that would make me lose repect for nintendo by about 13%

Shit man, a whole 13 :hmm:

Am i the only one finding this whole thing a bit comical. What Nintendo say in one sentence will have people worked up for months. "controller shell" Controller shell? Zomg!1oneone!!

Maybe it would be the wisest thing to wait just wait for some information, after all?

Wireless versions of all the old contorollers will likaly show up, but i don't mind the more addons the better.

I'd like an option of retro shells for retro gaming, either official or 3rd party.

nes, snes, N64. its not that much. If I purchased 10-15 retro games for the Nes I'd be happy to buy a nes controller, same for snes/N64.

I'd prefer it if there was an adapter block that let you attach the original pads straight onto the rev controller though, that would be great. I'd still need to buy snes/N64 controllers though.

I think the IGN mock-up is fine enough, no need for extras really, it has the right amount of buttons, for controllers with less buttons just go to options and select the buttons you wish to use!

I was thinkin that some older pads could have a usb adapter attached thus enabling optimum conrol for the various consoles. Of course that wouldnt leave the ports free(theres oly 2 right?).

Sign in to follow this