Sign in to follow this  
Julius

New Indiana Jones game in the works (MachineGames, Bethesda)

Well here we go, looks like that Lucasfilm Games moniker is already coming into play! 

To address the elephant in the room: don't see Disney letting this be Xbox exclusive (unless they've given PlayStation something exclusive too), it just wouldn't make much sense financially. Pure speculation, but maybe the licensing agreement and Bethesda developing will mean that while it's on both platforms, but it will be available Day 1 on Game Pass? Then again, the deal doesn't finalise until June 2021, so who knows ::shrug:

Also, MachineGames definitely the logical choice for shooting Nazis, though I do hope it's third person rather than first. Because a whip in first person seems like it would be difficult to get right? 

Edited by Julius

On 1/12/2021 at 5:07 PM, Julius said:

though I do hope it's third person rather than first

Will be interesting to see if they can pull that off, if they go for it. They definitely got first person shooting right, maybe they can make it work with Indy.

18 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Will be interesting to see if they can pull that off, if they go for it. They definitely got first person shooting right, maybe they can make it work with Indy.

Yeah, maybe! I'm just trying to imagine a good whip animation in first person and every time I'm just imagining the whip flailing about :laughing:

9 minutes ago, Julius said:

Yeah, maybe! I'm just trying to imagine a good whip animation in first person and every time I'm just imagining the whip flailing about :laughing:

tenor.gif?itemid=6563586

I don't see the issue. This would be hilarious/awesome in first person :p

Edited by drahkon
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this