NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Happenstance

Smallville Fans

As I did with my Firefly/Serenity topic I thought Id find out if there are any Smallville fans around here seeing as season 5 starts at the end of this month in the US.

Im a massive fan of the show and from the spoilers ive read so far season 5 is shaping up to be their best season yet.

Smallville is cool, havent't seen it in a while though, has series 4 been on normal channel 4 yet, I probably just missed it but I remember at the end of the series I saw he got sucked into the wall in the caves was that 3 or 4?

That was the finale of Season 3. I dont think Season 4 has aired on channel 4 yet, only E4. Channel 4 has been weird with Smallville, im sure for the first 2 seasons they werent too far behind E4 but for season 3 and 4 they have been nearly a year behind.

Thats what I though but shows like Lost and Desperate Housewives (crap) they have it on at the same time!

omg a big black diamond ship thing crashed! And that chick in the helicopter survived dispite the pilot probably being killed instantly!

HEy! massive smallville fan right here!!

Man, I love this show. So much better than the other crap out there like the OC and one tree hill.

ONE of the reasons I watch the show....Kristin Kreuk baby!! :hehe:

HEy! massive smallville fan right here!!

Man, I love this show. So much better than the other crap out there like the OC and one tree hill.

ONE of the reasons I watch the show....Kristin Kreuk baby!! :hehe:

Wha?! Smallville provides entertainment sure but for me there's nothing as deep or as thrilling as the OC. :grin:

I just didn't like the X-Files approach of season 1 and 3, got tiresome really quickly.

Good theme tune though.

Season 4 Spoilers:

Season 4 was basically about Clarks search for the crystals which would eventually lead him to the fortress of solitude at the end of the season.

It also had the introduction of Erica Durance as Lois Lane. Even though it didnt make any sense her meeting Clark this early in his life I loved their relationship this season.

Lana had her new relationship with Jason Teague (who we find out is also looking for the stones with his mother) and a weird storyline throughout the season where she would occassionally get possesed by her witch anscestor.

Chloe eventually found out the truth about Clark when teleporting Alicia decided to show her, she has yet to tell Clark she knows but keeps making comments to him which is making him suspicious.

Lionel managed to get out of prison and for some of the season seemed to be trying to turn over a new leaf but eventually went back to his old ways and Lex seemed to get darker and darker throughout the season.

The season finale was another meteor shower hitting smallville with Clark racing to get the last stones together. Lex drags Chloe into the caves to find Clark, Lanas helicopter crashes and she crawls out to find a black spaceship in the field. Jason is holding the Kents hostage in their home when a meteor hits it.

Smallville is cool, havent't seen it in a while though, has series 4 been on normal channel 4 yet, I probably just missed it but I remember at the end of the series I saw he got sucked into the wall in the caves was that 3 or 4?

Yeah this is the episode i saw last (and as has been said, it was where series 3 ended).

One thing i thought was great in series 3 was how they brought in the original superman, Christopher Reeve as a key character (but how he played a totally differet style of character); i thought this was very clever.

I really like Smallville, it's a great show.

Season 5 already?! I like Smallville a lot although I haven't seen it in a while, CH4 needs to start showing some more.

Kristen Kreuk is the hottest girl around!

Kristen Kreuk is the hottest girl around!

You ain't wrong, and the chic that plays Lois Lane in it is none too shabby either!

never really watched smallville although i love superman, doesnt really make sense. the o.c. is a top quality tv show! rachel bilson is hotter than anyone in smallville (she was wonderwoman for crying out loud!!) :)

Sign in to follow this