N-Europe

Super Monkey Ball Adventure!!

Retro_Link

Okay, I'm a Monkey Ball virgin.. I decided against the DS version because the control scheme.

If i bought Monkey Ball 1 or 2 which would you recommend? I get the impression that the 2nd did so much more.

and on top of that is this one worth getting too? It looks rad.. I don't really wanna spend too much so should I just get this one?

Cheers.

Yes....This one should be worth getting AS WELL AS the other two. This one doesn't have some of the minigames the others had, but it also has a few new ones too :D

Don't know if anyones seen the video for this game yet so here it is;

http://media.cube.ign.com/media/800/800875/vids_1.html

Don't see the point of the adventure elements really; but it's something different I suppose!

The Monkey Cannon mini-game looks abit rubbish!

Graphics are nice!

If Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz is a nice step up on these visuals, that's good enough, as these games are all about the gameplay anyway!

• 5 months later...

So did anybody buy this?

I picked it up today cos Game had it for £19.99 and I thought it was worth a try at that price. So far its ok but not brilliant, the way Monkey Ball controls doesn't really suit a platform environment that well and the puzzle levels feel realy tacked on and poor. Its ok though I reckon, might improve - What does everyone else reckon?