Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

3D Printing

Happenstance

I'm working on my biggest print to date at the moment. Thankfully the files are well separated so I didnt have to cut anything up myself.

722b00c0fa0153a43ff9b98e53a040f6_preview

Mass Effect M29 Sniper Rifle. Gonna take me a while and I don't think I've got enough filament left so I'll have to order some more as well.

• Like 1

Yeah the M8 was always the one I wanted to work on first but the free files for it were taken down a while ago. Once I'm more confident putting together a more complicated print like this I will probably buy the files for it.

Edited by Happenstance
  • Like 1

On 7/9/2018 at 11:44 AM, Happenstance said:

I'm working on my biggest print to date at the moment. Thankfully the files are well separated so I didnt have to cut anything up myself.

722b00c0fa0153a43ff9b98e53a040f6_preview

Mass Effect M29 Sniper Rifle. Gonna take me a while and I don't think I've got enough filament left so I'll have to order some more as well.

10 of 24 pieces printed so far. Just ordered another filament reel so should be able to carry on in a few days. All the pieces are coming out quite nicely so far and with them being all separate I'm actually hoping that the paint job will look a lot better than my usual mess :p

I bought one set of rigid ink, a bit more pricey but definitely had some very nice quality from it. However, I'm not sure the quality is a big enough step up from surreal to justify the cost, so I think I'll go back to that for my next spool.

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to work on another project while I try to sort out some issues with the Mass Effect gun. Just finished Corvo's pistol from Dishonored. Annoyingly though I used too much black wash when dirtying it up at the end and its darkened the wooden sections quite a bit.

szAQxK9.jpg

h4EZboj.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...