NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
zatoichi

Official Band-Pimping Thread

Just read a review of This Is My Lawnmower in The Stool Pigeon. They were undecided on your demo. Your singer needs a new voice.

killthenet; it sounds like a John Carpenter soundtrack for a film about cyborg vampires.

Between 5:40 and 6:10 I thought it got a bit messy, and the beat that goes through the whole thing seemed irregular with the main beat. I don't know if I like that or not! As a fan of 65daysofstatic I think I could like this. Let me know when you've got some more tracks available :)

These are promotional artwork shots of my bands upcoming third demo album, this was the first shoot:

me.jpg

me12.jpg

me7.jpg

me6.jpg

me4.jpg

random.jpg

inside.jpg

And the current cover:

front.jpg

LOVE the cover and the album title. Literally. Love the picture of the mannequin hand and the phone (?).

Of the actual people, I only like the close up in his face, with her beside the doorway. The others look a bit cheap and random.

But yeah, great cover and title!

These are promotional artwork shots of my bands upcoming third demo album, this was the first shoot:

me.jpg

And the current cover:

front.jpg

Both awesome.

i've uploaded 3 new songs today, "Gentle Shades Of", "The Always" and "1044AM (On a Tuesday). These are all from the forthcoming third demo album.

Let me know what you think

myspace.com/evaliaband

I love the title of the album too much, considering I say Lovely all the time.

I'm not too keen on the photos though. Really annoying to look at, because they're sort of in a sepia colour.

I uploaded a new one today to both the Evalia Facebook fan page and our myspace.com/evaliaband , 'tis entitled "Circumvent".

Just put this up yesterday. Its a cover of Human by the Killers. : peace:

That is amazingly cool.

...I miss my piano.

Thanks! Our singer did start his musical ventures as a trumpeteer in a brass band though, to be honest. :heh:

We were on TV once:

Love the music hate the singing.

Uploaded a new song, "Sing for the Summer" on both my facebook and myspace pages. Feedback always appreciated. :)

hey not bad. it kinda reminds me of placebo, i dont know placebo very well so i could be wrong but w/e you know?

good job

Thanks. :) Yeah everyone makes the Placebo comparison, even myself. In my defence I taught meself to sing by singing along to Placebo records. Slowly toning it down though, 'tis hard to get rid of the old twang. hehe Thanks for listening. :)

I've uploaded two new songs to myspace.com/evaliaband

The Anchor

Escape Velocity

:)

Sign in to follow this