N-Europe

Arms

Hogge

I've just beat the Grand Prix on Level 3 with Ribbon Girl (big wow :indeed:) and the main thing I've learned is that no matter how far or behind you are, the fight is never over!

Unless you're named dazzybee and you're sandwiched between two special moves that have unleashed by 2 N-Eers. :D

Unless you're named dazzybee and you're sandwiched between two special moves that have unleashed by 2 N-Eers. :D

Thats when you know the fight is over ;)

Potentially looking good for tonight, what sort of time will people be getting online?

Also keen to get a what's app group open until we have the official app if anyone else is

Not been able to sleep the past two nights with that haunting image... Tonight I get my revenge!

Potentially looking good for tonight, what sort of time will people be getting online?

Also keen to get a what's app group open until we have the official app if anyone else is

9pm?

So who's in? Me @Hero\-of\-Time @nekunado @Kaepora_Gaebora @Clownferret

Anyone else! Though that's a great group.

Definitely up for WhatsApp group, I'll PM you all

You still good for 9? Nando is available at half past, Clown at 10. @Hero\-of\-Time still good?

Nando kept smacking me in the back of the head during the volleyball match. :D

Definitely haven't got the hang of that mode yet.. :heh:

Nando turned it on when everyone left... glad no one saw what he did to me...

An unexpected demolition :grin: I took a few screenshots just as a reminder..

Edited by nekunando