NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Introducing the Nintendo RS(tm)!

Probably fake but a nice logo and goes well with DS. Although customers (obviously parents of children and all that) will be like "have you got that Nintendo RDS thing?"

That's a rubbish name. It sounds like Nintendo Arse.

hahaha :D

I wouldn't mind it being called that but parents probably would get confused, although are they ever not confused when it comes to games consoles?

I would rather it be called something else that's a bit more original maybe but this name is fine and does fit with the ds.

What's the purpose of the blue dot. Just seems a bit of a random design. Nice fake though.

I like it. But I don't see why parents would get confused. People can tell the difference between a BMW 3 or 7 series and between a Merc SLK and an ML. Plus it still leaves scope to be called Revolution.

The design is good, especially the form of the curves but it seems a little too simple but I think that comes from the flat side of the R. Don't really think they should involve the Nintendo logo into it though.

Again (like the name) I think that the logo will reflect the system. Think about it. SNES logo was the four colour splodge, representing the A,B,X,Y colours and also the increased colour range on the system compared to the NES. The N64 symbol embodied the 3D era. The Cube symbol was pretty much well the same as there wasn't really a big change in that gen apart from upgrading. Now we have a big change and I think Ninty will reflect that to strengthen the franchise.

I like it. But I don't see why parents would get confused. People can tell the difference between a BMW 3 or 7 series and between a Merc SLK and an ML. Plus it still leaves scope to be called Revolution.

"Do you have one of those PSP2s?"

"Do you have a DSP?"

"Do you have one of those SPS2s?"

I've heard all of those and maybe more. Seems like acronymns are confusing.

But yeah, if it was called "RS" you'd get fanboys calling it the "arse".

What an ugly logo! The blue bits are totally random. It's like they said, hey, where can we put the TM thingie? Ummmm, there's still a bit of room under the R ... :s Seriously, I'm disgusted.

But yeah, if it was called "RS" you'd get fanboys calling it the "arse".

I wouldn't mind going into my room and playing with my "arse"

apologies :P

pyxis is there a point to this random blur spree? If not then kindly stop spamming.

Anyone remember the Nintendo Nexus fake?

nexus0ml.jpg

I think that was at the time of the cube though, but I always liked the name and it means "an important connection between the parts of a system or a group of things" so it would suit Nintendo well.

Yeah both that name and logo are repellent. Nintendo Centrum actually sounds better than Nintendo RS

Ive brainstormed and concluded that it should, nay must be called Nintendo Prime or Primetime

I actually like Nexus but will it cause confusion with idiots because of the X?

As for RS, well its ok but its just not right. They should stick with Revolution with the tagline:

The French had one,

The Russians had one,

Even the Americans had one.

Now YOU can have one!

Nintendo Revolution

RS is like the worst name ever. DS isn't great but RS makes it... *shudders*.

Anyway, I think they should use the blue light in the logo. The blue light owns big time :D

It should be the Nintendo Entertainment System 3 (NES3).

1) It's got the "3" that the next-gen systems need to sound "up to date".

2) It'll be a "true" Nintendo home machine - the real successor to the SNES rather than the previous two balls-ups :-p

3) Future can call the new mag NMS and we'll all be happy.

I like rs, it'd still ben the revolution being the Revolution System.. oh that doesn't sound the best :S..\

Stick with revo. Nice logo though

Sign in to follow this