Sign in to follow this  
Garden_Pigeon

Nintendo's Reply

I e-mailed nintendo, heres the original message:

Posted At: 07:17:47.000 09/18/2005

Posted To: Nintendo <[email protected]>

Subject: Webform: Other Non-Product Related > Other

Hi,

I love the Nintendo Revolution Controller. In my opinion, its the best out of the next-gen consoles. But to make it better, please consider these:

http://www.revo-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221

I love the gun add-on. that would be really good if you brought that out. And also the Gamecube syle casing would really appeal to the gamers that arn't too sure about using this exellent new controller.

Thank you for your time.

Heres the reply:

Message(#6851-000462-5566\4625566)

Hello there.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us about the Revolution controller. Our players' opinions are very important to us, so we appreciate your feedback. I have forwarded your comments to our other departments so that they can get a chance to hear what our fans are saying!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

Dervin Camden

[Just thought I'd tell you all]

Great idea! Thanks for doing it, lets hope they consider it and go through with it.

I don't see a big point in the gun add-on, the controller works well enough as a gun on its own! it doesn't need an add-on!

The gun looks cooler, and makes the game far more immersive. That can only be a good thing right? Yes the origional controller works well as a gun, but thats saying a keyboard controler works well as a steering wheel. Yes it get the job done, but its alot more fun using a streering wheel attactment and pedals. Its why arcade time crisis games have a light gun rather have a joystick. Plus all the x-box fanboys will think they look cooler holding a gun than a remote control.

Good idea about emailing them, i hope they seriously consider/already have prototypes of the gun and steering wheel, and the shell looks as cool as the mockup.

They probably deleted the mail, pissed on the PC, burned it and then danced the Lambada. Just probably.

That's just an automated email template, isn't it? How many of these do you think they get?

That's just an automated email template, isn't it? How many of these do you think they get?

Ive emailed nintendo many of times, and this is the first reply I got saying that they would pass it on.

There automated reply says something on the line of "we get loads of emails everyday, and put consumers first..blar...blar...it will be read...blar...blar...thanks for your comments. :grin:

Good news, as those mock ups rulled.

I hope they do the 'Cube controller add-on like that. Even if people decide to do 'lazy' ports they can still include some kind of use of the 3D movement.

I have forwarded your comments to our other departments so that they can get a chance to hear what our fans are saying!

--Translation---

I have deleted your email and gone to make another coffee.

I sent in a letter to NGC magazine about how Nintendo never listened to us, more specifically to Europeans. The just laughed at me....literally.

I sent in a letter to NGC magazine about how Nintendo never listened to us, more specifically to Europeans. The just laughed at me....literally.

Was it a funny letter?

Sign in to follow this