NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Batman Arkham Collection (PS4/One) Coming Soon?

This was rumoured ages ago but it finally looks like they are ready to release it.

A Batman Arkham HD Collection has been leaked via a GameStop employee sending pictures of the unannounced anthology to Eurogamer.

As seen in the following picture, Batman Arkham HD Collection contains both Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City along with all the DLC for both titles.

What the collection won't include, however, is Batman: Arkham Origins, which was made by Warner Brothers' Montreal studio. The rest of the series was helmed by Rocksteady.

Batman Arkham HD Collection is scheduled for a PS4 and Xbox One release on 10th June with pre-orders going live tomorrow.

I couldn't get the image to work as it was hosted by imgur.

Super happy about this. Asylum is an incredible game and I can't wait to play through it again!

I would be interested in this, but I've recently played both of these on PSNow. A bit surprised that Origins is not in the list. I guess that's really considered as an outsider?

Replaying Asylum is something i'd be interested in doing. Much preferred the first over City and Knight.

Me before clicking on this thread: "That's great, I still need to play..."

*Clicks on thread* "... The two games that won't be in this collection."

Finally announced for 26th July release.

box-art.png

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced Batman: Return to Arkham. The new title bundles Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, two of the most critically acclaimed videogames on the last generation of gaming consoles. Both are being remastered for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One using Unreal Engine 4, a first for the award winning Batman: Arkham series. Remastered by Virtuos, this set offers fans a chance to play the first two Batman: Arkham titles including all Game of the Year edition bonus and downloadable content from both games, now with improved graphics, as well as upgraded models, environments, lighting, effects and shaders. Batman: Return to Arkham will be available beginning July 29 for a suggested retail price of £39.99.