NEurope
Dcubed

The N-Europe Super Smash Bros Anniversary Tourney Thread

I hope none of you have been practising! I don't even know what character I'm gonna use :heh: I don't want my internet connection to spoil the fun for anyone..

Edited by nekunando

I hope none of you have been practising! I don't even know what character I'm gonna use :heh: I don't want my internet connection to spoil the fun for anyone..

Practising?

>.>

<.< '

Nah, I'm just going to turn up and see what happens. :)

(Has actually been playing single player for three hours today)

Sorry to say, but both Glen-i and Ugh first aid are practicing right now :laughing:

Anyway, 1 hour to go. Time for a preliminary shoutout to @Glen\-i, @S\.C\.G, @david\.dakota and @Dcubed (can you even shout out yourself?) to get prepared for 20:45! (I'm running a little late, so you've got a bit of extra time to prepare!)

Tourney-Splashscreen-For-Fun_zpsfifg23pk.jpg

The first match will be...

For%20Fun%20Round%201_zps3burtler.png

Glen-i%20VS%20Redshell_zpsadzdh3ec.png

As a reminder, I will be streaming all of the matches at http://www.twitch.tv/dcubednmuffin

The stream will start at 20:30, so even if you're not playing at the time (or if you're just an onlooker) come and tune in! :D

Everyone! Take your places! : peace:

;D Practice went well with @Glen\-i glad to know that after a long day of work and such that i'm not too tired/rusty. hew hew hew

The first match is about to begin! Viewers! Tune in!

Fighters! Take your places!! : peace:

And Glen-i is through (though he REALLY didn't deserve it :p)

Next up...

For%20Fun%20Round%202_zps8jt0pm11.png

S.C.G%20VS%20Ugh%20first%20aid_zpsc4nxcg6y.png

TAKE YOUR PLACES!!! :D

A valiant effort from S.C.G, but Ugh first aid is the victor!

For%20Fun%20Round%203_zpsvy8xivuq.png

nekunando%20VS%20Jimbob_zpscntludes.png

@nakunando, @Jimbob. TAKE YOUR PLACES! : peace:

Jimbob failed to show, so nekunando wins by the greatest means of all... DEFAULT!

Next up...

For%20Fun%20Round%204_zpsrd2iouuc.png

nekunando%20VS%20Jimbob_zpscntludes.png

@david\.dakota and @S\.C\.G... It looks like we have two no-shows...

How's about a match between you two for a chance to get back in?

The winner goes up against me to get back in!

Who plays now? I'm lost. My Twitch stream keeps dying and I don't know how to keep track!

Right now it's Me and @Glen\-i then it's you and Shell of the Red. ;D

Well after some interesting turns of events, due to having two no shows...

REDSHELL IS BACK IN THE GAME!!! AND DCUBED IS OUT!!

For%20Fun%20Round%205_zps7pmupjky.png

Glen-i%20VS%20Ugh%20First%20Aidl_zpsjgekh25j.png

Glen-i, Ugh first aid... TAKE YOUR PLACES!!

A valiant effort from Glen-i, but Ugh first aid takes her place in the final!

For%20Fun%20Round%206_zps41wcxpwi.png

nekunando%20VS%20Redshell_zps8ad3cdqx.png

Take your places Redshell and nekunando!

And now it's time for the final!

For%20Fun%20Final_zpsfu1vdjjd.png

nekunando%20VS%20UFA_zpsrbzuporz.png

Best 3 out of 5. LET'S GO!!!

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Champion%20-%20nekunando_zpsqxfub8uo.png

Thanks to everyone for taking part as I'm sure it's safe to say that Fun was had by all! : peace:

It was messy as hell, but we got there in the end somehow! : peace:

Edited by Dcubed
Automerged Doublepost

I'm genuinely shocked :eek:

I didn't have access to the commentary for my games so I dread to think what was made of my recurring suicides..

8'D I can't believe that I even got that far honestly! 8'D Thank you for an amazing game! OTL I'm sorry I didn't put up much of a fight in hat last match! 8D This was a lot of fun though and thank you everyone playing! XD there sure is plenty for this highlight reel!

I'm genuinely shocked :eek:

I didn't have access to the commentary for my games so I dread to think what was made of my recurring suicides..

Don't worry, we noticed.

Congratulations though, thoroughly well-earned!

Loved every minute of it, well, except for @Ugh first aid stealing my final place!

I plan on getting my revenge!

Thank you to everyone for an excellent evening of for fun Super Smash Bros battles. :)

And congratulations to @Glen\-i and @Ugh first aid for providing excellent commentary throughout in addition to playing - and deliberately jumping off the stage :heh: - well.

All of the battles were really good, @RedShell your mii really looked the part as well, more than living up to your namesake Shell of Red! :D

Thanks to Dcubed for putting all this together as well, really excellent work. :smile:

Roll on Crazy Smash tomorrow! :awesome:

Congratulations though, thoroughly well-earned!

I don't know about that.. :grin:

Tonight was definitely good fun (when I finally got playing :indeed:) and I can't wait to see the highlights. Anyone caught mocking my 'elite skillz' will be severely punished tomorrow night.. unless I throw myself off the edge again :blank:

Congrats @Glen\-i and @Ugh first aid for providing excellent commentary throughout in addition to playing - and deliberately jumping off the stage :heh: - well.Absolutely.

You lot are super entertaining. :laughing::bowdown: Does the stream not get recorded on Twitch though? :blank: I wasn't able to watch while playing (obviously :heh:) so it'd be fun to hear what the commentary was like during my games. :hehe:

I actually did see the end of one of them (which was really weird :D) as there was quite a long delay on the stream.

All of the battles were really good, @RedShell your mii really looked the part as well, more than living up to your namesake Shell of Red! :D
Hehehe! Cheers. Yeah, I do love that hat. :)

Cannot wait for the Crazy Smash!! :bouncy:

As you've all probably noticed by my foolish character switching and erratic playstyle, I enjoy the game most when it's at it's craziest. ;) Win or lose, it's all about the mayhem for me. :grin:

Absolutely.

You lot are super entertaining. :laughing::bowdown: Does the stream not get recorded on Twitch though? :blank: I wasn't able to watch while playing (obviously :heh:) so it'd be fun to hear what the commentary was like during my games. :hehe:

I actually did see the end of one of them (which was really weird :D) as there was quite a long delay on the stream.

I don't think that Twitch is going to archive it, but I keep archival copies of all of my broadcasts anyway; so I could upload the whole thing to Youtube if you'd like!

I don't think that Twitch is going to archive it, but I keep archival copies of all of my broadcasts anyway; so I could upload the whole thing to Youtube if you'd like!
Cool, yeah I'd like that. :)