NEurope
jayseven

Bloody Halloween

Man, I've really started to hate having fun. I get stressed out about it all.

So I'm going to a party in like 2 hours and I have no costume because Past Me left it to Future Me.

Figured I'd suit up and fake blood it up. Found a 'recipe' to make fake blood out of ketchup and soy sauce. Didn't have soy sauce so used worcester sauce. Mistake. Tested it on small patch on back of shirt. Looked like a poop stain. Washed it off but tap went berserk. Decided to try to iron the shirt (my only white shirt) and burnt a massive stain onto the front of the shirt.

So now I'm sitting here in a maroon shirt with a maroon tie on trying to think of a witty way to go dressed as "marooned" and failing.

New plan is to just get drunk and try to remember that anybody who judges you for not dressing up properly on hallowe'en isn't worth thinking about anyway.

Aaaaah!

Anyone else have more successful plans (or, for those reading tomorrow, had a good night)?

I'm going to two things - I'm actually already half an hour late for the first and still at home. The up? None of my friends have enforced fancy dress, and I've not been at all inclined to bother. It seems the two things I'm going to are just using the excuse for a gathering - so win win! Until I turn up as the only one not in costume and feel a prat, though.

My Girlfriend is currently ruining my prospects of a Halloween party, were meant to be at my friends in an hour and now she's realised she's the only one who won't be in fancy dress she is trying to get a costume

Or rather she's ranting about the whole thing

We went to a costume shop earlier and she was too cheap to buy anything, instead she decided to buy a top hat some fake blood and some red and blue makeup (no idea why she just liked the colour)

Her intention was to wear it with a corset she's had since she was 22 (she's 33 now) and go as a zombie gothic type person

She tried on the 10 year old corset and discovered since she was size 8 then and is size 12 now it doesn't fit and threw a hissy fit

I suggested an old tshirt torn up a bit and fake blood, she's a victim (I've got a Michael Myers costume) got a resounding no as she has no old shirts

I suggested a t bird from grease got a no as its not scary

Found all manner of last min costume suggestions online and got a nope

Now she's ranting I'm not helping and she hates Halloween

Keep this up and I may make her a victim one way or another! She's obviously pissed off her old clothes didn't fit and taking it out on everything

Friends decided to not have a Halloween party so my options are

1) A part of an acquaintance. My social anxiety doesn't like it.

2) Going to visit a friend who lives near Southampton and a group of us watch horror movies. Wouldn't be back until gone 1. As I didn't get much sleep the past couple days, this isn't a good option

So I'm just watching Bob Ross paint trees on Twitch before going to bed.

Friends decided to not have a Halloween party so my options are

1) A part of an acquaintance. My social anxiety doesn't like it.

2) Going to visit a friend who lives near Southampton and a group of us watch horror movies. Wouldn't be back until gone 1. As I didn't get much sleep the past couple days, this isn't a good option

So I'm just watching Bob Ross paint trees on Twitch before going to bed.

Maaate, you should've done either one of those. Preferably option 1.

Halloween is alright. I didn't realise that it was such a big thing here...@Eenuh's family are in Bournemouth and we went for some food in town tonight. On the way home, there's millions of people dressed up.

It always makes me laugh at the lack of creativity for girl's costumes on Halloween. It's usually slutty something. Slutty nurse. Slutty catwoman. Slutty cheerleader. That sorta shit.

My Girlfriend is currently ruining my prospects of a Halloween party, were meant to be at my friends in an hour and now she's realised she's the only one who won't be in fancy dress she is trying to get a costume

Or rather she's ranting about the whole thing

We went to a costume shop earlier and she was too cheap to buy anything, instead she decided to buy a top hat some fake blood and some red and blue makeup (no idea why she just liked the colour)

Her intention was to wear it with a corset she's had since she was 22 (she's 33 now) and go as a zombie gothic type person

She tried on the 10 year old corset and discovered since she was size 8 then and is size 12 now it doesn't fit and threw a hissy fit

I suggested an old tshirt torn up a bit and fake blood, she's a victim (I've got a Michael Myers costume) got a resounding no as she has no old shirts

I suggested a t bird from grease got a no as its not scary

Found all manner of last min costume suggestions online and got a nope

Now she's ranting I'm not helping and she hates Halloween

Keep this up and I may make her a victim one way or another! She's obviously pissed off her old clothes didn't fit and taking it out on everything

My mates at the first thing I went to had some instant costumes! Not sure where they got them from but like £3 for 6 - just plastic overall with a costume-type thing printed on it! Was rather impressed.

My sister had a bash at hers, & I went as eric cartman. "Kewl"

PICS PLEASE!