NEurope
Charlie

End of Year Goals + Resolution Updates

So I didn't really state any goals, just alluded to the fact that I had to get out of the state that I was in.

I've taken a few positive steps towards that.

1. I went to the N-E meet even though I really wanted to back out.

2. I learnt to ride and bought a motorbike and put over a thousand miles on it in the last couple of months.

3. Saw a doctor about depression, no need to go into detail there, but tried a few things.

4. Lost a couple of stone, dropped a size in jeans and t-shirts! Need to buy some new shirts....

5. The posts above reminded me, I started giving blood. Tried to give platelets too, but they were no good.

6. Joined some friends for D&D

7. Surprisingly importantly: played a shit load of Destiny on mic with my N-E clanmates, without which to be honest, I might not have made it through the last twelve months. Cheers brothers.

Now I'm about ready to start moving forwards even more :) I think it's time to move out of my old house, move somewhere cheap and start making more money (currently draining my bank account paying rent for a 3 bed terrace on my own). Time to start afresh!

I also downloaded Tinder, God help me, although nearly everyone on it looks like a clone.

Next years will be a little harder to stick to. I'm going to try and learn Japanese.

I didn't realise that prohibited you from giving blood.

Next years will be a little harder to stick to. I'm going to try and learn Japanese.

Ah! that was my goal for this year...

So far it seems to have gone pretty well, I was lucky enough to be able to take the year off, live in Japan and spend the majority of my time at school. Learning the structures and then being able to use it in real life has brought things on tremendously and I feel pretty confident in most situations now. The JLPT exams are in December and I'm hoping I'll be in a position to pass the generally accepted fluency level (N2) which is the acceptable standard for working here.

If you stick at it and do something in Japanese everyday you should be able to get pretty decent at it. If you need any tips or advice let me know!

Ah! that was my goal for this year...

So far it seems to have gone pretty well' date=' I was lucky enough to be able to take the year off, live in Japan and spend the majority of my time at school. Learning the structures and then being able to use it in real life has brought things on tremendously and I feel pretty confident in most situations now. The JLPT exams are in December and I'm hoping I'll be in a position to pass the generally accepted fluency level (N2) which is the acceptable standard for working here.

If you stick at it and do something in Japanese everyday you should be able to get pretty decent at it. If you need any tips or advice let me know![/quote']

Well I wont be going to Japan lol and thank you mate.