NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Emerald Emblem

FIFA 16

I've started playing this a lot recently (albeit a few months too late probably) a few things that are driving me nuts...

What is with penalties on this game? No matter what I do they all go straight down the middle?

When your keeper has the ball and you press to throw it to a full back and the keeper just launches it out for a throw in?

When you put in a cross and instead of shooting or heading your player decides to try and control the ball even though you have pressed the shoot button?

When you go to pass to a team mate and the ball is kicked straight to an opposition player nowhere near any of your players?

When you're pressing the x button to cancel watching replays etc and if you press it just after the game has already switched screen your keeper will pass it straight to their centre forward for an easy open goal. This one is infuriating when in a cup game or season decider.

I'm loving FUT, never played that before.

Anybody still playing this?

I've started playing this a lot recently (albeit a few months too late probably) a few things that are driving me nuts...

What is with penalties on this game? No matter what I do they all go straight down the middle?

When your keeper has the ball and you press to throw it to a full back and the keeper just launches it out for a throw in?

When you put in a cross and instead of shooting or heading your player decides to try and control the ball even though you have pressed the shoot button?

When you go to pass to a team mate and the ball is kicked straight to an opposition player nowhere near any of your players?

When you're pressing the x button to cancel watching replays etc and if you press it just after the game has already switched screen your keeper will pass it straight to their centre forward for an easy open goal. This one is infuriating when in a cup game or season decider.

I know @lostmario is a big player of FUT, The pro club team apart from Esquezil and Dazzybee still plays fairly frequently if you're interested in that.

A number of those things frustrate but it all seems to be an annoying part of the game we hope that FIFA 17 might fix, fingers crossed.

I know @lostmario is a big player of FUT, The pro club team apart from Esquezil and Dazzybee still plays fairly frequently if you're interested in that.

A number of those things frustrate but it all seems to be an annoying part of the game we hope that FIFA 17 might fix, fingers crossed.

For those interested, the N-E Pro club team won the Division 1 title for the first time last Monday. We've got every trophy in the trophy cabinet now and won all the pro club cup competitions at least 5 times.

For those interested, the N-E Pro club team won the Division 1 title for the first time last Monday. We've got every trophy in the trophy cabinet now and won all the pro club cup competitions at least 5 times.

Well done guys, I miss playing but such is life. I bet there was genuine celebrations going on..

Well done guys, I miss playing but such is life. I bet there was genuine celebrations going on..

Actually there was stunned silence as we let it all sink in that we had finally won it.

WHo's still playing this, don't know why I didn't play it as much this year :( Babies I guess...

WHo's still playing this, don't know why I didn't play it as much this year :( Babies I guess...

Lostmario

Gmac

Rowan

Emerald

My nephew

My nephews mate

Lostmario

Gmac

Rowan

Emerald

My nephew

My nephews mate

You bowed out too? #obviously

You bowed out too? #obviously

Yeah, things got too serious at the end of FIFA 15, with people yelling at each other when passes went wrong or a defender got beat. I usually skip a year with FIFA games anyway, so I wouldn't have picked it up, regardless.

Actually there was stunned silence as we let it all sink in that we had finally won it.

That moment we went 2-0 up in the 80th minute or so of the last game was the point where we believed we'd done it, then 3-0 soon after was like a giant weight was lifted from our shoulders. Shame Rowan couldn't take part. Here I was thinking I couldn't be a Division 1 CDM (Much prefer a more forward role on the wings) but I managed to do it.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

This game infuriates like no other.

I'm now in my 18th FUT season Div 4 I think.

I lose SO MANY games where I've had 60+% possession more shots, more shots on target. It happens all the time and some of games/goals conceded are laughable.

The worst of these was the other night I had 26 shots, 17 on target hit the crossbar and both posts and lost 1-0 to his only shot in the match.

It definitely feels like the game is cheating sometimes, not sure if this is something it does if you're the away team?

Sign in to follow this