NEurope
Sprout

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Online Meet Up Thread

I've updated the first post with the following:

• Moved the Nintendo Network IDs section to the top.
  • Added Custom Special Moves that need to be unlocked via Challenges to the Unlockables section.
  • Added a Tips section. If you have any recommended tips to add, feel free to let me know!

That first post is getting pretty long.

I'll probably be smashing online at the same time (8pm) tonight, btw!

I should be around at 8 tonight :)
Noice. Be sure to accept the friend request I sent you last night!

Two more spots remain! If you folks are quick enough, we might even be able to arrange some team battles! 3 vs 1 lets go I can take all of you chumps. =P

Hahaha! Oh man, @Sprout. That was hilarious (especially that epic Sheik v DHD just now). :laughing::bowdown:

I hope I wasn't boring you too much during those 1 on 1 matches, thanks for entertaining me for that long though. :heh:

: peace:

Hahaha! Oh man, @Sprout. That was hilarious (especially that epic Sheik v DHD just now). :laughing::bowdown:

I hope I wasn't boring you too much during those 1 on 1 matches, thanks for entertaining me for that long though. :heh:

: peace:

Nah, you're not borin', we had some interesting moments. By the way, if you're wondering how you lost in our Olimar vs. Sonic match, that Peckish Aristocrab walked off the stage and landed onto the can on the right... which pushed up the can on the left, which you had just landed on. =P

Good games tonight everyone!

Oh, I've noticed a number of people with the default taunts, so I added a tip on how to change those into the first post, just in case you wanted to know how! My Ace Attorney taunts don't work quite so well in this game...

OBJEC

TION!

=(

I'd be up for a game.. I'm fairly sure I suck though - I'm yet to settle on a main..

I'd be up for a game.. I'm fairly sure I suck though - I'm yet to settle on a main..
Cool, I'm gonna head online in a sec. : peace:

Cool, I'm gonna head online in a sec. : peace:

Just noticed I needed to send you a request - which I've just done...

haha, good to see I'm as bad as I suspected! :D

There's a space available if anyone else wants to join. :) Sprout, you about? :heh:

Thanks for the games, my first proper online smash experience :)

Edited by Pestneb
Automerged Doublepost

haha, good to see I'm as bad as I suspected! :D

Thanks for the games, my first proper online smash experience :)

No worries, was good fun. : peace:

Cheers to everyone else that played tonight too. :)

BTW, did you lot enjoy my custom stage? ;):heh:

lol I was wondering who made that stage, how come the symbol in the middle didn't kill people?

Good games everyone :D Playing Smash Bros for 4 hours straight has really tired me out

lol I was wondering who made that stage, how come the symbol in the middle didn't kill people?
The flame surfaces in stage builder work differently to the danger zones that can instantly KO anyone over 100%, instead they just constantly inflict damage or launch anyone that touches them. :hehe:

I've got the CPU stuck inside that Smash Ball logo before, and it bounced around like a pinball until 999% before eventually being flung off the stage! :laughing:

Anyway, it's cool how you can use custom stages online, another nice way to mix things up a bit. ;)

Like this game needs anymore variety. :heh:

You can use custom stages online!?

Sweet! I've got a few I'd like to show you.

Tomorrow, after Mario Kart. I'm itching to punch some of you a few times.

Looks like I have another thing to add to the tips section later! I also totally forgot you could use custom stages online. I might actually have to make some now. =P

As usual, enjoyed last nights matches. I've been busy during the days recently, but when I get the time I'll probably try recording the replays I saved over the last few days and get a montage of moments posted, like I did occasionally with Brawl. Replays don't keep track of people's names during the match unfortunately, but I might try editing them in, depending on how lazy I am heh.

I'll be heading online again around 8PM tonight! Maybe not play until 1AM this time however.

@RedShell, just so you know the only fighter I've actually customised is Palutena. I'm just using random settings for everyone else. =P

To everyone else, room is open! Two spots open at time of writing!

Hope I'm not crashing the party here? ;)

How dare yohhh wait it's fine go ahead.

One more space available for anybody who wants to join!

Had a blast playing with you guys last night - it was just a coincidence that I popped online and found you there too! I'm definitely not up to your standards, though - I think that was pretty much a fluke that I won with Wii Fit Trainer before I signed off! ;)

Communication error :( I'm still having lag in every game but not so much when it's with you guys at least.

@Sprout good games :) very sporting of you to join my in my stupid suicides lol

Communication error :( I'm still having lag in every game but not so much when it's with you guys at least.

Sprout good games :) very sporting of you to join my in my stupid suicides lol

Wouldn't be very gentlemanly of me if I didn't jump off with you, would it. =P

There is definitely an issue with your connection )at least with Smash anyway), but I'm no tech wiz, so I can't really help I'm afraid... Googling suggests things involving fiddling with your router settings, but you're probably better off asking somebody who actually knows what they're talking about heh.