NEurope
Serebii

Halloween!

So, Halloween is in two weeks and it's time to start thinking about costumes.

What's everyone going as?

Last year, I went as an Assassin and it went down very well

1410695_10153408870975273_1687832033_o.jpg

And the year before I went as the Count from Sesame Street

324136_10150908208670273_1837111726_o.jpg

This year, I'm going as something weird and seemingly created just for Halloween costumes, the Dark Mad Hatter

product-enlarged.jpg

What about you guys? Any ideas?

I'm intending to go as Oddjob from Goldeneye 64, but I can't find a good image of his face texture that I can print out and fashion into a head. Any ideas?

I'm intending to go as Oddjob from Goldeneye 64, but I can't find a good image of his face texture that I can print out and fashion into a head. Any ideas?

Go as Oddjob from the movies, or that of the remake on the Wii?

Well it's a video game theme I'm going to, and I thought the polygon style head would look cool. I might just print the actors face on some card and fold it around my head...

Not doing any Halloween partys as such, but I'm going to Whitby Goth Weekend. Pretty excited for it, haven't been for years! :D

Even though it's GameCity on that week, there may be a dress up evening. I'll probably fire up my Dick Dastardly costume again.

Well since i never got a chance at play expo due to my swollen ankle, i'll be going as Mal Reynolds from Firefly

when i find my phone i'll post a terribly cheesy pic

I really want to do something for Halloween this year but will have to wait and see, will be starting my job on Monday so I think it's too early to be asking for days off :p

When I do know my hours though, if I've got Halloween off I'll be sure to dress as something. Any excuse to dress up and wear makeup.