NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

FIFA 15

Lol, I think he's joking. Think they know each other outside of the forum. I might be wrong, but think he's joking.

Dazzy is great in his position, though. Can't argue with his record.

Lost, if you're going in defence then perhaps I could join you. Not sure if you remember, but my character was intended to start off as a centreback before I went into midfield. Hence why he's built like a house and slow as fuck.

I think we need to try it, the computer AI is useless and costing us dear.

I played in the CDM role for a few nights at the start and thought I did a great job.

As long as I increase the height of my player and bulk up a bit, I should be okay.

I think we need to try it, the computer AI is useless and costing us dear.

I played in the CDM role for a few nights at the start and thought I did a great job.

As long as I increase the height of my player and bulk up a bit, I should be okay.

Near enough every game we've lost has been largely down to the computer doing something that one of us wouldn't have done. Like, they suddenly give up and let a player go through on goal.

We can get away with it with the left and right back positions and possibly wingers, but we need humans through the middle. We need two centre-backs, a defensive mid, an attacking mid and two strikers at least, or something like that. We'll win way more games that way as we'll concede far less.

Near enough every game we've lost has been largely down to the computer doing something that one of us wouldn't have done. Like, they suddenly give up and let a player go through on goal.

We can get away with it with the left and right back positions and possibly wingers, but we need humans through the middle. We need two centre-backs, a defensive mid, an attacking mid and two strikers at least, or something like that. We'll win way more games that way as we'll concede far less.

at least 1 CB, 1CM, 3 AM & 1 Striker.

We changed formation the other week, instead of having 2 strikers sitting there waiting for the ball, we have 1 extra player in midfield. It was working well until the last 2 league nights where the computer AI killed us.

at least 1 CB, 1CM, 3 AM & 1 Striker.

We changed formation the other week, instead of having 2 strikers sitting there waiting for the ball, we have 1 extra player in midfield. It was working well until the last 2 league nights where the computer AI killed us.

Ah, 4-2-3-1? I suggested that ages ago! *runs very quickly...falls over as his pro is fat as fuck*

Sounds good, hope I can get on soon.

I didn't realise Monday's were the official team day.

Can I buy Fifa points to improve my player? He's sooooooo sssllllooowwwww

As I said before in another post add me as a friend and I'll gift you some stuff to get some stats up. :)

Brilliant night on this. Myself, Lostmario and Ese managed to avoid relegation and secure promotion. Flinky arrived just in time to do a John Terry and join in the celebrations as we won the league. :)

Many LOLs were had. Playing in the snow, "SHOOOOOT HEEER" and then Ese dancing with the Ref for a minute. This was hilarious as the game glitched which made Ese and the ref run into and around each other. Funny as hell.

Great times! :D

Brilliant night on this. Myself, Lostmario and Ese managed to avoid relegation and secure promotion. Flinky arrived just in time to do a John Terry and join in the celebrations as we won the league. :)

Many LOLs were had. Playing in the snow, "SHOOOOOT HEEER" and then Ese dancing with the Ref for a minute. This was hilarious as the game glitched which made Ese and the ref run into and around each other. Funny as hell.

Great times! :D

I know I only joined for a few matches towards the end of the night, but I had a great time.

Also, get Tomb Raider, @lostmario. ;)

it's all banter.

I don't know @dazzybee other than on here, but such is the power of N-Europe I feel like his my brother from another mother.

My real problem is with that scumbag poacher Hero of Time who rugby tackled my player to nick my debut goal from me.

As I said before in another post add me as a friend and I'll gift you some stuff to get some stats up. :)

what's your PS4 name, i did try but didn't know who you were. and Thank you.

Getting my copy sometime next week. I bought pre-owned from GAME UK's website, used a gift card and reward points to save a further £9.87 so it cost me £30 roughly. Now to hope it works when it gets here. How much online Pro play should I do before joining the team?

Me and the wife set up a team tonight and the two of us went up to division 9 as champions :D Just the two of us with me playing as any every now and again.

Getting my copy sometime next week. I bought pre-owned from GAME UK's website, used a gift card and reward points to save a further £9.87 so it cost me £30 roughly. Now to hope it works when it gets here. How much online Pro play should I do before joining the team?

Playing public drop in games are genuinely awful in my opinion that I would advise against it. I don't know how much FIFA you have played in the past but once you know the basic controls by playing a few exhibition / career matches then you'll be more than welcome in the club :)

Playing public drop in games are genuinely awful in my opinion that I would advise against it. I don't know how much FIFA you have played in the past but once you know the basic controls by playing a few exhibition / career matches then you'll be more than welcome in the club :)

I've been playing FIFA since 08, but until 11 that was on Xbox. I was thinking more on my players Overall stats for joining the club but heck, I may fit right in (Or I'd like to hope)

I've been playing FIFA since 08, but until 11 that was on Xbox. I was thinking more on my players Overall stats for joining the club but heck, I may fit right in (Or I'd like to hope)

You'll pick it up as you go along, same with the stats really. The more you play, the better your pro will get. You could do the drop in matches if you wanted, although you're probably just as well off taking part in the Club Nights with our lot. You'll get good advice from the crew and you'll figure out how to play with the rest of the team that way.

I'm looking to improve my defending and possibly Goalkeeping, mainly because they are underused positions and the Midfield and Striker slots are always snapped up quick. I hope to learn from you guys.

After last nights debacle (Stupid EA servers), we trying again tonight from 6?

Can do. Felt wrong not playing on Fifa last night. :(

Can I make my debut? Played a load of games at CDM today, not a great win rate but with randoms it's hard to be consistent.

EDIT: EA servers are under maintenance right now.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Can I make my debut? Played a load of games at CDM today, not a great win rate but with randoms it's hard to be consistent.

EDIT: EA servers are under maintenance right now.

Still down, fantastic...

I reset my game and now I'm connected. How weird.

Search for friends clubs to join - N Europe United

Sign in to follow this