NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

4 of us, we could really do squad.

I'm probs gonna play Rocket League or read soon, so we'd end up out of balance pretty quick. Maybe 2 or 3 more for me.

Great, my daughter waking up during the match and only wants to see me.... Had to leave during the match for about 45-60sec and we loose by 2 percent.

I am off to Xenoblade now, but thx for playing. I will for sure be coming more often.

Popping on for a few minutes.. if anyone wants to join you are more than welcome!

Playing a few ranked battles so if someone fancies making a squad/turf wars let me know!

Edited by Pestneb

Popping on for a few minutes.. if anyone wants to join you are more than welcome!

Playing a few ranked battles so if someone fancies making a squad/turf wars let me know!

Squad battles in 10minutes?

Squad battles in 10minutes?

ok, twin squad created, but I'm only playing till half past or so...

OK, I also don't have much time.

sorry in advance for the first match.. I have gear that's for upgrading ><

We won, but the second match I had a phonecall for ovrr 2 minutes.

We won, but the second match I had a phonecall for ovrr 2 minutes.

haha yeah it always seems to happen! sorry I had to leave abruptly, but some good matches... was it you on the tower control... I jumped off the tower to leave you on it... and you seemed to follow me? :P

close matches though, it was good fun. I didn't play ranked much before (it is frustrating when you lose :D) but the modes are great fun... was it two matches and we won both? I can't remember now :D

haha yeah it always seems to happen! sorry I had to leave abruptly, but some good matches... was it you on the tower control... I jumped off the tower to leave you on it... and you seemed to follow me? :P

close matches though, it was good fun. I didn't play ranked much before (it is frustrating when you lose :D) but the modes are great fun... was it two matches and we won both? I can't remember now :D

Yes :D, but I've realized it and went back :D.

Also, we stopped the guy almost in the last second at the end, so we did our job there :D.

I was seeing a lot of what I assume was lag in the match, but it wasn't as serious as it had been...

before I would shoot a player who would be hit for several seconds (enough to splat them 3 or4 times) before I would spontaneously burst without being touched so much as once.

Now the player seems to manage to skillfully skirt to the side of where I am aiming before either getting hit 2/3 times and being splatted, or hitting me 2/3 times and splatting me. Its a bit annoying but is infinitely better than the previous scenario, or players teleporting all over the place. On my screen it at least just looks a bit surreal with inklings moonwalking all over the place :P

sure... no ranked battles though.. I'm struggling to stay awake at the moment!!

Just heading online now if anyone's interested?

joined phube in turf wars

moray towers and flounder heights, two maps I enjoy generally!

Edited by Pestneb
Automerged Doublepost

I'm gonna stick to ranked for a bit, on the cusp of ranking up

I'm gonna stick to ranked for a bit, on the cusp of ranking up

ok - not sure I'm cut out for ranked this evening :P Have fun!

got Wii in turf wars if you manage to rank up and fancy a change...

Should just have leveled up but got 6 points????

Yeah... not entirely sure how they work it out tbh, I don't care too much about my level so long as I'm getting players about my level.. I think B rank is about right for me! I don't enjoy having to work too hard for my victories!

I think it used to go down as you levelled up, but I've had it jump around.. like +12, +8, +10 consecutively so.. maybe it's now linked to your contribution/how convincing the win was?

Edited by Pestneb

How many times can you get to 98.

I always thought it was based on total level difference of teams?

Finally :D

I'm coming to join yous.

Anyone thinking of participating in the splatfest this weekend? Wanted to join the less popular team, although can't figure out which is which.

Anyone thinking of participating in the splatfest this weekend? Wanted to join the less popular team, although can't figure out which is which.

I've given up trying to figure out popularity, I'm just going to aim for 18 shells.

good luck to you though :P

I wanted to do it this time, but now I am not sure as work may take to long.

Played against @Phube a bit earlier.. got some nice footage of that match! well.. I say nice but...

Played against @Phube a bit earlier.. got some nice footage of that match! well.. I say nice but...

Lol

Not me I was at work... My 6 year old daughter!! She's gone Splatoon crazy recently...

Please tell me you didn't think I was that bad now!!?

But I'll be online later (10:30pm onwards!) if anyone's up for it!?

Lol

Not me I was at work... My 6 year old daughter!! She's gone Splatoon crazy recently...

Please tell me you didn't think I was that bad now!!?

But I'll be online later (10:30pm onwards!) if anyone's up for it!?

Haha, she actually got me a couple of times so she's not doing that bad! still, hope you got her levelling up your gear for you :D