NEurope
Cube

Grim Fandango (PS4/Vita)

And now announced to be on PC too!

OooooOOOOoooh... Meché...

S'all I really remember of the game to be honest.

I never played the original, and it´s not on GoG, so this was the announcement I´ve been waiting for since Cube posted that video.

I had a classmate who called me whenever he was stuck for more than five minutes, so I used to have the entire game memorized.

I never played the original, and it´s not on GoG, so this was the announcement I´ve been waiting for since Cube posted that video.

I tried the original, but the controls made it unplayable. I'm really looking forward to this version.

The original game is hardly unplayable.

Edited by Magnus

It's up on the PS Store. I'll hold off a purchase for a bit, got plenty to do at the moment in terms of gaming. Once i've cleared a few games i'll purchase.

It's terrific that they've decided to redo this classic for the new consoles and up-to-date PCs. Like Jimbob I need to clear some of my backlog first, but I'm looking forward to revisiting this enjoyable adventure. Hopefully this will continue the vein of getting other classic point and click games to be remade. Monkey Island got the repackaging spot on, here's hoping for more Day of the Tentacle, Toon Struck & Indiana Jones! (I'm not too worried about The Dig mind!)

It's terrific that they've decided to redo this classic for the new consoles and up-to-date PCs. Like Jimbob I need to clear some of my backlog first, but I'm looking forward to revisiting this enjoyable adventure. Hopefully this will continue the vein of getting other classic point and click games to be remade. Monkey Island got the repackaging spot on, here's hoping for more Day of the Tentacle, Toon Struck & Indiana Jones! (I'm not too worried about The Dig mind!)

Day of the Tentacle is the next one to be remastered.

Man, Grim Fandango was every bit as good as I remembered it. *Sighs wistfully*