NEurope
Daft

Interstellar

I tell you what, this soundtrack really is STELLAR. Up there with some of Zimmer's best work.

The more I read up on the events of the film, the more I realise that I actually really did enjoy it. I kinda want to see it again to see how I would react the second time around.

Just watched this on a cheeky blu ray.. probably helps that my expectations were quite low but I found it to be bloody balls out bonkers brilliant!!

See why people had problems with the mental ending but I kind of let it all drift into this mad abstract dreamy sort of thing affair about an hour and a half in and didn't mind too much.

Thought the first time that McC's character sat down to watch the tapes from earth was a real high. Actually felt quite invested in the characters, which is rare for me and a Chris Nolan film lately.

Could've done without wacko Damon's character (straight out of equally excellent and similarly flawed space romp Sunshine) and without Casey Afleck being a total dick. Bit awkward how little McC seemed to care about him compared to lovely Jess Chastain's character.

Anyway, ultimately loved how outrageously audacious the whole project was, even better for the vague basis in science. Such a spectacle - the huge wave, the ice planet.. with Flink on the score being fantastic too.

Fantastic fun. Glad Nolan's being given some of the biggest budgets in Hollywood.

Just watched this on a cheeky blu ray.. probably helps that my expectations were quite low but I found it to be bloody balls out bonkers brilliant!!

See why people had problems with the mental ending but I kind of let it all drift into this mad abstract dreamy sort of thing affair about an hour and a half in and didn't mind too much.

Thought the first time that McC's character sat down to watch the tapes from earth was a real high. Actually felt quite invested in the characters, which is rare for me and a Chris Nolan film lately.

Could've done without wacko Damon's character (straight out of equally excellent and similarly flawed space romp Sunshine) and without Casey Afleck being a total dick. Bit awkward how little McC seemed to care about him compared to lovely Jess Chastain's character.

Anyway, ultimately loved how outrageously audacious the whole project was, even better for the vague basis in science. Such a spectacle - the huge wave, the ice planet.. with Flink on the score being fantastic too.

Fantastic fun. Glad Nolan's being given some of the biggest budgets in Hollywood.

I've had a real craving to watch this film again and I think I've finally "accepted" the twist/ending/solution to the story.

I've been listening to the soundtrack again on Spotify and it is sublime. Great work really.

Put Zimmer in front of an organ and you get orgasms.

Organisms.

No. Wait...