NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Do Nintendo still have what it takes to produce hardware?

That's lovely.

I don't give a shit about any of that, though. I just want to play games on my fucking Wii U, including third party games that Nintendo promised were coming. That's what it comes down to.

Ok, fair enough. Personally I thought that promise for third party support was exaggerated from the beginning. With all respect, if you want to play more third party games, I wouldn't bet on your Wii U to deliver. I've had a PC next to my Nintendo consoles since the N64 days and always had to rely on that for my third party kick.

But I can understand your frustration as they did say there would be more support....

Ok, fair enough. Personally I thought that promise for third party support was exaggerated from the beginning. With all respect, if you want to play more third party games, I wouldn't bet on your Wii U to deliver. I've had a PC next to my Nintendo consoles since the N64 days and always had to rely on that for my third party kick.

But I can understand your frustration as they did say there would be more support....

To be honest, I think you're right. I don't know why exactly, but I really fell for it with Nintendo, I was convinced that they'd be able to get third parties somehow. With the Wii, at least third parties were having a go, probably because it sold by the shitload. I was expecting Nintendoland and New Super Mario Bros. U to be hits, then third parties would ride on the back of that. It just hasn't happened.

Sign in to follow this