N-Europe

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Serebii

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the recent code releases have people tried other numbers? Like pokemon100 etc etc? I tried googling it but got nowhere with results I tried 497 through to 515 before I got bored

Would be cool if a random number worked

You get locked out after putting in too many wrong ones

With the recent code releases have people tried other numbers? Like pokemon100 etc etc? I tried googling it but got nowhere with results I tried 497 through to 515 before I got bored

Would be cool if a random number worked

Lol, yea, I actually tried 2.

Edit: So guys, anyone managed to get 2 codes of Dakrai?

Edit 2: Boomburst or Hyper Voice of Exploud?

Edited by MasterCharmander13

• 2 weeks later...
1. Yay! Once again, Europe doesn't exist (Except UK)

2. What does the Eon Ticket do, and can we actually get it in-game? (Cause the page said that if we already have it from the game, we can't get it again)

1. You can just get the code and it'd work on your game

2. Gives you access to Southern Island, which will give you the other legendary (Latias in Omega Ruby, Latios in Alpha Sapphire)

It'll be posted on the official site on Friday :)

And it will be available everywhere?

Even Europe that pretty clearly doesn't exist in the eyes of Nintendo?

EDIT: What would be the best place for a secret base?

EDIT 2: I'm having a Special Altaria. Should I keep Dragon Pulse or get Draco Meteor from Move Tutor? Draco Meteor only have 5PP.....

Edited by MasterCharmander13

And it will be available everywhere?

Even Europe that pretty clearly doesn't exist in the eyes of Nintendo?

EDIT: What would be the best place for a secret base?

EDIT 2: I'm having a Special Altaria. Should I keep Dragon Pulse or get Draco Meteor from Move Tutor? Draco Meteor only have 5PP.....

1. Yep

2. That's your choice

3. Dragon Pulse :)

If I got the ticket, but I'm too busy right now to do the event, I can still do the event AFTER March 2, right?

I know the code ends tomorow, but if I already have it, I can do the event when I want, right?

Yeah, it's a key item. You can use it whenever you want. (Provided you've got your first Lati)

EDIT: Ah, beaten with a critical hit...

Speaking of events, people who have an account with Pokemon Bank can receive the Johto starters (Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr) with their hidden abilities.

Meganium doesn't benefit much from it, Typhlosion with Flash Fire is pretty cool, but it's Feraligatr with Sheer Force that steals the spotlight.

Waterfall gets boosted to over 100 power before STAB gets added!

Ice Punch and Crunch also get affected.

I've been wanting a Sheer Force Feraligatr for years.

(Of course, if you're not up for spending 5 quid, maybe some of you could ask me nicely to breed some off)

Anyone know if the Eon Ticket Lati@s(Latias in my case, cause I have OR) are shiny-locked or not?

I know that Groudon,Kyogre and Rayquaza are, but what about the Lati you get with the eon ticket?

I'm planning on soft-reseting for Shiny Latias, and I want to know if I'm not wasting my time(I don't want to spend hours and hours soft-reseting and then be told that they're shiny locked)

Anyone know if the Eon Ticket Lati@s(Latias in my case, cause I have OR) are shiny-locked or not?

I know that Groudon,Kyogre and Rayquaza are, but what about the Lati you get with the eon ticket?

I'm planning on soft-reseting for Shiny Latias, and I want to know if I'm not wasting my time(I don't want to spend hours and hours soft-reseting and then be told that they're shiny locked)

It can be shiny :)