Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

New Ace Attorney coming to 3DS

Serebii

Can't wait to see how they manage to shoehorn a US locale into this one when they localise it :laughing:

Oh yes. Of course cowboys always used samurai swords, doesn't everyone know that? :p

Of course they did!

red_steel_2_wii_artwork_hero1.jpg

... This game was historically accurate, right?

---

Anyway, this sounds awesome as heck. With the popularity of Dual Destinies, I'm sure we'll get this one. They probably could place it in historical Japan without interfering too much with the established Western canon; most of the Japanese elements have been explained as the result of immigration, so they could conceivably tie that into the historical aspect.

Ok so the video doesn't reveal a huge amount, but already I'm excited by the prospect of a new Ace Attorney game! I'm a little disappointed that as yet they've decided not to continue the relationship between Phoenix and Maya, but a new setting means Capcom are free to do as they see fit, and I for one can't wait!

Can't wait to see how they manage to shoehorn a US locale into this one when they localise it :laughing:

Oh yes. Of course cowboys always used samurai swords, doesn't everyone know that? :p

You know they could always go down the route that Phoenix Wright had Japanese descendants? Definitely plausible and would allow them to ignore their idiotic mistake of localising it as based in the US in the first place.