NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

VGX - Best Nintendo Game Nominees

Got to be Super Mario 3D World.

Pikmin 3 is a great game and W101 is unbelievably awesome, but SM3DW is something very special indeed. :)

Easily Pikmin 3. Such a brilliant game. The next few that would be on my list (Wind Waker, Black Flag, Sonic, LEGO City) haven't been nominated.

Yep. I'd go with Pikmin 3 but that's only because I haven't played 3D World & W101, but like Cube said it's a brilliant game.

Easily Pikmin 3. Such a brilliant game. The next few that would be on my list (Wind Waker, Black Flag, Sonic, LEGO City) haven't been nominated.
I forgot about LEGO City. That should definitely be part of this. :blank:

And actually, where are the 3DS games at?! :o How can they have a best Nintendo Games award without A Link Between Worlds, Pokémon X and Y, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 2, etc... ::shrug:

I forgot about LEGO City. That should definitely be part of this. :blank:

And actually, where are the 3DS games at?! :o How can they have a best Nintendo Games award without A Link Between Worlds, Pokémon X and Y, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 2, etc... ::shrug:

In Best Handheld Game ;)

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Pokemon X/Y

Tearaway

Zelda: ALBW

Also, considering Rayman is there, it seems likely that they've use "Nintendo" instead of "Wii U". Perhaps the voters wouldn't know what a "Wii U" was.

In Best Handheld Game ;)

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Pokemon X/Y

Tearaway

Zelda: ALBW

Weird way of doing it. :heh: Surely best Nintendo game needs to include 3DS, otherwise it should just be called best Wii U game. :blank:

Anyway, that handheld choice is tough! It's definitely between New Leaf and Zelda for me though...

Wow... Awakening wasn't even nominated for the Handheld award?!

That's my GOTY across ALL platforms.

I'm astounded Fire Emblem : Awakening isn't nominated, it's pretty much everything I ever wanted from a handheld title. I really can't see how someone could pick Pokemon X/Y over that.

For the wiiu I would pick pikmin 3, it's a brilliant piece of software that stays fun to play even after the story is finished. I haven't played the new mario 3D world yet, so my judgement could me misplaced though.

For the 3DS Animal Crossing is the best out of the list. I have over 360 hours playtime, and I'm still being sucked in daily. That alone should explain enough why I love it so much. ;)

Edited by M_rock

The lack of Monster Hunter disgusts me.
Another bizarre omission. Who came up with these nominations? :blank:

I haven't played the new mario 3D world yet, so my judgement could me misplaced though.
I'm willing to bet a lot of people that chose Pikmin 3 would change their vote to Mario. That game be crazy good.

I'm willing to bet a lot of people that chose Pikmin 3 would change their vote to Mario. That game be crazy good.

Glad to hear it, probably another week of Zelda then I'll be all over it :)

Sign in to follow this