NEurope
Daft

Tearaway

Been playing this quite a bit the last few days. Really love it! Great recommendation @Daft. It's very cleverly done.

I'm in awe that a game like this can launch at £20, even on the PSN store. This is the way to do it.

I've been playing this most of the day and it truely is a fantastic title. I've just reached the 12th chapter so I'm nearing the end and it has been such a fresh and unique experience.

Now, I adored playing through Super Mario 3D World but it felt very familiar. This is so innovative in the way it uses everything the Vita has to offer, touch screen, camera, microphone, back panel. Everything. If you compare what is being used here and then look at the uses the gamepad has in Super Mario you can see the difference in creativity.

The only thing I don't like about this is that when going for a 100% if you miss something you need restart the stage from the start. It's not an issue as the levels are broken up nicely. It's just that if you miss something right at the end of a stage you will need to replay the whole thing.

Just platinumed this. It's one hell of a game that deserves to be in every Vita owners collection. Well played, MM!

Yeah, will finish playing this later this week. Platinum will be genuinely enjoyable to get unlike a lot of games these days. To hell with multiple play through and arbitrary trophies. :p

Haven't used my Vita in months. :o

It's time to start it up again (after it has finished charging).

So I just bought Tearaway. :bouncy:

I'll probably start this tomorrow, I've had a unopened Vita sitting on my shelf since Tearaway came out. Priority wise it's been Pikmin > W101 > Wind Waker > Zelda ALBW > Mario and now I can finally dip my toe into murky waters and actually play a non Ninty game :blank:

I hear it's good though :)

Did the first chapter/area in the past hour or so, really enjoyed it as well as my first experience with the Vita, not bad.

One question about the storyline though... is there a difference between us (the player helping the messenger) and the You in the Sun? Two different people, is that right? Confusing since they're both err... me!