NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

The Cell Games II: 80/90's movie mafia

Nope I am roger rabbit (as stated previously)

Oh yeah. #MeSoStoopid

Magnus Peterson - Robocop - Investigator

ReZ - Card Shark - ???.

Sheikah - Groundhog Dude - Repeat previous action.

Yvonne - Roger Rabbit - Various incl roleblocking

??? - Kevin McCallister - Redirector/roleblocker**

??? - Hook - Trapper

??? - Shadow (Legend, Abyss, Batman??) - ???

??? - Die Hard person? - Mafia ???

Are we of the opinion that there's probably one Mafia left so everyone should just full reveal?

I am a power copier, so I can only roleblock if I know who is a roleblocker and they are alive. That's why I can cop as long as MP is alive. Keep protecting him!

I think that's a decent idea yep. I'm already all out in the open, but to recap:

roger rabbit

double vote

power copier

N1 copied Jimbob, tracked Esequiel, Esequiel targeted Cube

N2 warped, Esequiel targeted Magnus Peterson. Wanted to use Rummy's power on Sheikah

N3 used Sheikah's power on Rummy

N4 warped. Wanted to use Magnus Peterson's power on Diageo

Are we of the opinion that there's probably one Mafia left so everyone should just full reveal?

I definitely think that at this point, full revealing (at least characters) is going to be a lot more helpful to town and make it a heckuva lot harder for mafia.

Well....just from everyone revealing alone, we should find the C4-er.

also I planted my results as etc etm and rra in the thread to prove I had them before Ese or Rummy stated their actions or results.

I'm the pirate. AHAAAAAAR. And ReZ's guess of Hook is accurate!

I ain't no trapper though.

Targets and role plx.

N1 - meeeee.

N2 onwards - Magnus Peterson.

N2 he was trapped in a box by someone. Since then I've reached him first. Hence why I still believed that there may have been some manipulation on his result that gave him your result rather than Yvonne's.

Kept a low profile because of this, and been focusing a lot of attention on the other game!

Now let's catch this mafia scum.

Sorry I missed a day, had a lot of family and house things at the weekend.

I can confirm that I had to repeat my night 2 action on night 3. Both times successfully.

Last night I tried to target Sheikah but he was trapped in a box...

Sorry I missed a day, had a lot of family and house things at the weekend.

I can confirm that I had to repeat my night 2 action on night 3. Both times successfully.

Last night I tried to target Sheikah but he was trapped in a box...

What's your role so we can confirm what you did/found out (and whether you were indeed successful)? We are trying to get full reveals to smoke out the last Mafia.

Trapped in a box - Hellraiser?

Yeah maybe. I was said to have put Yvonne in a time warp so seeks like it didn't roleblock/jailkeep.

I'm Egon from Ghostbusters. I see no reason to reveal anything else atm but if people reaaally want it, I suppose I will. People I trust: Magnus Peterson, Sheikah, Yvonne, ReZourceman and Mr-Paul... who does that leave us with? :p

Hey you guys :D Back from my trip to London over the weekend :p Missed no end of stuff and not had time to read it all yet.

Im the Donatello, Rapheal, Michealangelo and Leonardo :p I boost a players ability for the following night phase.

Because i hadnt read the thread i targetted myself last night, thinking i would be able to boost two people tomorrow, instead i got a double vote for the day >.>

I'm The Shadow.

Are you a tracker? Got any targets/info for us?

Hey you guys :D Back from my trip to London over the weekend :p Missed no end of stuff and not had time to read it all yet.

Im the Donatello, Rapheal, Michealangelo and Leonardo :p I boost a players ability for the following night phase.

Because i hadnt read the thread i targetted myself last night, thinking i would be able to boost two people tomorrow, instead i got a double vote for the day >.>

Who have you boosted so far on all the nights?

Night 1 - Cube (He was lynched so didnt get a boost thankfully)

Night 2 - Magnus (I was stopped from doing this, so he never got a boost)

Night 3 - Went to london, didnt send a target.

Night 4 - Targetted myself - Got a double vote (Will prove now)

Vote Shiekah

Sorry iv not been active, il be taking a break from mafia games after this one to recharge :/

I'm Kevin McCallister...Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

N1: Sent DuD to Sheikah

N2: Rez to Yvonne

N3: Forced to repeat

N4: Sheikah (to Yvonne) was trapped in a box.

I'm at work so can't really go through the whole thread and can't remember if you said it, @ReZourceman were you redirected N2/N3?

I was, but because of the nature of my power I didn't actually complete my action.

Esq sounds fishy as fuck. Characters that have not been mentioned in any write up, no proof of his ability and coincidentally now has a double vote. Has Esq voted before in this game? If Esq has not voted, I'll be lynching.