N-Europe

Assassin's Creed: The Game

Jimbob

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now you vote for me Yvonne?

Guys please. Get this lynch to go through. We need 2 more people.

I don't care if Esq is lying about being an investigator just to get Yvonne lynched, but I absolutely back it now.

You seem to think I am mafia yet I have a piece of Eden too?

You seem to think I am mafia yet I have a piece of Eden too?

I have turned on the PC to clear my name as I do not know why I am so suspicious.

You have the following role/power - You have 2 powers to choose from on each night, you must choose 1 per night.

1: Become untargetable (from everything) and track a target.

2: If you are targeted you will reflect their ability back to the player. You will be informed of what happens.

He was a member of the Town

Cube's power. His number 1 appears to be the same as my number 2 power.

I also targeted Sheikah and it would appear thatbI too was redirected, but I could not find either Sheikah or the person I think I was redirected to.

The PM is ambiguous.

The one near the Animus....

.....But I went to Rome.

It is unclear if I reached anyone or even what exactly happened. I did not reach Sheikah though.

My power isn't working quite as I expected however the evening was not fruitless. Mr-Paul who did you target last night?

Also I believe the two people in paragraph two were very possibly redirected to wach other.

Me coming out each of the first two days with what I did.

I've been totally truthful all game.

I'm not the one arguing that being a lie detector is necessarily town. In fact my role PM states that one of the holders of the pieces of Eden is mafia.

So you're neutral?

nope, I am town. Though that would create a nice sort of symmetry...

are you neutral?

If you are town, how come you know that a mafia member holds a piece of Eden? Or is this yet another bluff?

Aaaaannnddd....I just re-read my role and it mentions that I am not supposed to reveal that I hold a piece of Eden. Hmmm. #WoopsSauce

(What I mean by the first sentence is; if you are told that, it seems to imply some kind of win condition/circumstance type thing, i.e. if you find the other pieces of Eden).

yeah neither am I, but there you have it.

I think it's to add some interest to the game, gives me a partial cop result/more to go on when I find the holders of Eden. Of course the third person with a piece is no way coming forward after this.

Votes (as they stand)

ReZourceman - Mr-Paul, The Peeps, EEVILMURRAY, Yvonne (4)

Yvonne - Esequiel, ReZourceman (3)

Majority is 5 (9 players). Day due to end Sunday 11pm

@Yvonne, @ReZourceman i'm a little disappointed you've come out and said you hold a Piece of Eden, but what is done is done. In the heat of the moment, these things do happen. I've contacted the 3rd Eden holder and specifically told them to not come out with it. If they do, it will ruin the game.

I don't think I have to find the other people who hold an Eden piece. I do have to find two people, but its not a win condition, I just get a bonus out of it. Esq, you were one of them (and as you can see you're fine).

Peeps, don't be afraid of neutrals. They are not always bad.

An yes I have a dubz vote.

Finally, I would like to sincerely apologise to Jimbob for the reveal and I will apologise more after the game.