Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

recommend any manga/japanese films?

spirited away

thats kind of what i thought. its blllllllloooooooooooooody amzin and sorry if poeple have alredy talked about it i havent read any of the posts

It has been discussed, and panned.

Spirited_away GitS is a great film, and SAC is a very good TV series but both are things you need to watch several times to understand (and obviously its easier with the film as thats 2 hours and the series is about 13 hours in total). Very involved and complex. Unless you're ubersmart then meh :P

Oh and "The Works" have anime boxsets, think its 10 episodes of 10 different animes (one episode per anime) for £15. Several of them. Could be a good way to "try out" lots of different animes. I know you asked for films but meh.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds a bit dubious to me that. I've always considered anime series' as the kind of stuff you can't reallly dip into- which is why 3 episode dvds piss me off so goddamn much, frankly. £20 for 3 tv episodes is dogshit, japanese or nay.

online stores are ur friend

and so are sales

when they're like £9 a DVD then its worth it, for series i buy the first volume with the artbox (imported from USA), it maybe bit more expensive but its worth it

sounds a bit dubious to me that. I've always considered anime series' as the kind of stuff you can't reallly dip into- which is why 3 episode dvds piss me off so goddamn much, frankly. £20 for 3 tv episodes is dogshit, japanese or nay.

Its true, but you can get all episodes of GitS:SAC for £30 off Amazon. Boxsets are win.

However 24 is not an anime. But yeah, t'is a good price.

imagine that...jack would have psychic powers and most probably a giant robot to fight terrorists in.

god, imagine kim...

ha, aaaaannyyyway.......Just watched Cowboy Bebop: The Movie. it's so ruddy cool. seriously good movie, even if the badguy did kinda seem lacking in a decent motive.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!