NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
system_error

Jim Merrick leaves Nintendo

After providing us with more information than the rest of the Nintendo PR team together Jim Merrick did not only move away from NoE. 12 years providing support for the big N was enough for him. He now will spend more time on other interests.

Source: GameInformer

well that is interesting. he was useless anyway. when was the last time we in europe got a good deal out of him anyway????

Interesting Pestneb, could very well be.

Be funny if he was plucked by Sony or Microsoft though...

Interesting Pestneb, could very well be.

Be funny if he was plucked by Sony or Microsoft though...

lets hope so. go and handycap them you loser. hahaha ha ha ha haha :p

EDIT: now that he doesn't work for nintendo do you think he could accidentally let things slip about the rev??

The whole Zelda TP revmote support did sound very convincing. If they wouldn't do it, everyone would at least wish for it somehow...

I read NGC magazine for years and always liked them and their information was always trustfull so I still believe what they say is true!

If it's related to Merrick leaving is another question... perhaps

lets hope so. go and handycap them you loser. hahaha ha ha ha haha :p

EDIT: now that he doesn't work for nintendo do you think he could accidentally let things slip about the rev??

I imagine he signed an NDA to try and prevent that sort of thing.

An NDA wouldn't work now.

Yes it would, it's a legally binding document that you will not reveal company secrets to a competitor, even if you leave your current employer and go work elsewhere. You're probably thinking more along the lines of NDA's that games companies get beta testers to sign, whilst still legally binding, they're not quite as harsh as the punisments meted out for a corporate NDA.

Even if he would not have signed a NDA I guess it would not help his career to spoil what Nintendo is up to. I mean other companys will surely notice and I doubt they want a PR guy which is too "talky"!

I liked Jim Merrick. He was cool, always very open and did a decent job i believe. I'd be a shame to see him leave.

I hope he's not involved with leaking the Zelda TP secrets...

Sign in to follow this