NEurope
Rummy

Lock down your wallets...the Steam sale has arrived!

I think I paid £6.99 for one and around £5.99 for the other two... still good prices but now they are all under a fiver each.

Anyway, I've done quite well out of Steam recently so I suppose it doesn't matter too much.

Did you buy them in any old day during it or when they were on their flash sales because I know I nearly got them and there's no way I would have considered them at that price.

Must have just missed the flash sale on them, still I think it's quite a good price for the decent games that they are supposed to be, yeah it would have been nice to get them even cheaper but oh well, I've been meaning to get into the series so this is ideal.

Retro City Rampage is up for 2,79€. Definitely worth buying, it's a 5/5 game in my opinion.

I bought this solely for the fact you told me to. I've yet to actually play it yet!

So is the way of steam.

I got the Witcher 2 in a sale and the main character is completely unlikable and the combat is a mess. Although there's a combat overhaul mod out now so I may give it another go with that.

I agree, really couldn't get into this. It was also nearly impossible to play this on the PC on a TV. The HUD was too small, even after using a mod.