NEurope
Hero-of-Time

New Super Luigi U

Does anybody think the retail version of this will actually be worth anything in future..?

When I bought it, I was enticed by the green box and I generally prefer having physical copies of games compared to digital. However, if anything, the green box sticks out from my other Wii U games like a sore thumb and I'm kinda starting to fancy just getting the DLC version and selling my boxed copy.

I've already beaten the game 100% and not even sure if I'll ever play it again. Anyone have any thoughts?

Does anybody think the retail version of this will actually be worth anything in future..?

When I bought it, I was enticed by the green box and I generally prefer having physical copies of games compared to digital. However, if anything, the green box sticks out from my other Wii U games like a sore thumb and I'm kinda starting to fancy just getting the DLC version and selling my boxed copy.

I've already beaten the game 100% and not even sure if I'll ever play it again. Anyone have any thoughts?

When it first got announced I thought it would be quite limited but that doesn't seem to be the case. I've got it digitally but snapped up a new retail copy when it was cheap and have kept it sealed just in case. :D

A sealed copy, perhaps in time. It's not a very limited produced game though. I do imagine some Wii U games in years to come will be worth money but they'll need to be the more obscure, lesser known titles.

Does anyone want to buy it off me..? ::shrug:

It would very much depend on the price. I'm not mad on it but hen sure I bought Ninja Gaiden new this morning more for my collection than anything else. I've no real intention to play NG after its mediocre reviews but it might be worth something in years to come if left sealed.