NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Serebii

Scribblenauts Unmasked - Wii U/3DS

Can we can the first Wii U one over here first?

Did that get a release date or has it been swept under the carpet?

Like the look of this but what about the other game. This is becoming a joke!!

Can we can the first Wii U one over here first?

Did that get a release date or has it been swept under the carpet?

Like the look of this but what about the other game. This is becoming a joke!!

yz2vcFG.jpg

:D

Do hope this one comes here

Marvelous. So about that release date?

Trying to find out. No EU press release yet, but it'll come...even if it's for 8 hours on the eShop again :p

Trying to find out. No EU press release yet, but it'll come...even if it's for 8 hours on the eShop again :p

No way i'm going digital with retail games until Nintendo sort a proper account system.

Has no website/journalists even asked why the game got delayed and why it's MIA in Europe?

No way i'm going digital with retail games until Nintendo sort a proper account system.

Has no website/journalists even asked why the game got delayed and why it's MIA in Europe?

They said they missed some changes from American English to actual English, but I think Nintendo backed out when they got wind of this:

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/05/02/keyboard-cat-nyan-cat-creators-file-lawsuit-over-scribblenauts/

What a bunch of *****holes , I can understand there can be errors in games but why not just inform the Europeans and just say it's not coming out ever any more . Rather than just delaying it and p1sssingg people off ,

They could at least release it as a download for half the price as a gesture of good will if they can't afford a re released retail version .

Edited by yesteryeargames

Looks pretty awesome.

But as many people have already posted, can I have Unlimited first please :(

EDIT

What a bunch of *****holes , I can understand there can be errors in games but why not just inform the Europeans and just say it's not coming out ever any more . Rather than just delaying it and passing people off ,

They could at least release it as a download for half the price as a gesture of good will if they can't afford a re released retail version .

DAT 3rd party rage!

What a bunch of *****holes , I can understand there can be errors in games but why not just inform the Europeans and just say it's not coming out ever any more . Rather than just delaying it and passing people off ,

With the lawsuit it really is a hands tied situation though.

On topic, not a big DC fan so not sure how much this'll appeal to me. Would be totes all over a marvel one though.

Edited by Rummy

I could see them possibly releasing a double pack with both when Unmasked comes out, or it be given for free (less likely) when you pre-order

I could see them possibly releasing a double pack with both when Unmasked comes out, or it be given for free (less likely) when you pre-order

Hopefully. I don't see why us Euro people should get screwed out of the game. Doesn't Australia have it as well?

Yeah, i've toyed with the idea but I hate the MASSIVE age ratings that they have on their boxes.

Also, it was recently less than £10 on Steam.

You don't get Mario/Link etc on that one :p

I missed that :( I was originally gonna get it for Wii U, but now I've decide I'll wait to spot a bargain like this on steam and get it there instead.

Speaking of which, is this WiiU and 3DS exclusive; or PC potential too?

Next question would be how will you play it :p

You don't get Mario/Link etc on that one :p

Nothing like waiting God-knows-how-long to pay £20 £40 more for a game just to get a few characters that you're going to summon once ("oh, neat") and then never use again.

The co-op would be a better reason to wait for the Wii U version.

Next question would be how will you play it :p

On his Wii U, presumably. Australia is also part of the PAL region. :heh:

Edited by Magnus

Nothing like waiting God-knows-how-long to pay £20 more for a game just to get a few characters that you're going to summon once ("oh, neat") and then never use again.

The co-op would be a better reason to wait for the Wii U version.

I spent £50 to get this game on my Wii U. Well worth it.

I'm going to digitally download this just to continue the pattern

Fine, I edited my post to reflect the harsh reality of the Nintendo fanboy. ;)

Shit, had no idea it was an AUS link. I feel like an idiot. Just assumed(no ebay for me at work...whilst i'm working hard...at work.)

Sign in to follow this