NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Monsters Ball last night

Did anyone watch this pile of shit last night?

The Tv guide listed it as Halle Berry stars as blah blah blah, but she hardly did anything [apart from abusing her fat kid or crying alot], nor was seen for most of the film. It should say it stars Billy Bob Thornton [Who was one of my main reasons for watching]. I tried watching it but honest to god got bored after about an hour.

Did anyone think that fat kid was blind to begin with? I first saw him when he was visiting his P daddy and basically did fuck all, a trend which was carried by everyone else in the film.

It was an ok film, but it's nowhere near as good as it's made out to be. The film was far more focused on Billy Bob anyway.

The sex scene in that film is possibly the most hilarious "serious" film moment. She makes such ridiculous noises. Great...

The sex scene in that film is possibly the most hilarious "serious" film moment. She makes such ridiculous noises. Great...

I meant to watch this film all week (after all its rave reviews), only I forget for the most part it was on; but I remebered and managed to turn it on literally one minute before that scene!!

Film seemed rubbish though!

Well I only remember three before I got bored, Heath was dogging it up. Then Billy was Thorning the same girl later, then he Bobbed Berry. There may have been more.

I've had this on DVD for over a year, but have never got round to watching it. To be honest I dont know why I bought it, must of been cheap or somethin :hmm:

Sign in to follow this